1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

difficult to handle this

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by poojaagar, Apr 7, 2010.

1. poojaagar

poojaagar Bronze IL'ite

hi friends,

iam married for 4 yrs now and have a 1 yr old baby, my hubby used to be nice before baby, actually we live abroad, i went to my parents place for delivery after i came here with baby his behaviour changed (hope u know from my previous posts) but now he is still worse, i tried adjusting in all means

he had debt due to india trips and other functions when i was there, for that he asked to use our savings to close that, first i dint accept later he convinced me saying that lot of interest so i accepted, now still he has some remaining loan even after taking that so still he is tensed, with a small baby i cant go to job now, but i feel he has that idea so that he will get some help.

also he has janma sani running for his kanni rasi, and blaming all for unwanted things, is all due to that or how come suddenly he changed?

iam confused, any solutions?

2. APassionateOne

APassionateOne New IL'ite

Janma Sani...Kanni Raasi!! Well except for doing some shanthi pooja etc you cannot do much. But what you can do, is to see if you can put the baby in a day care and take up at least a part time job, so you can be a little help to your financial situation.

Money...makes things and also breaks things. If financially unstable ...for couples, it is hard to be happy. Especially for people living abroad and doing all the stuff by themselves with their babies...it is much more hard.

So, I think, instead of just blaming the stars, you should also talk to him and analyze your situation clearly, form a plan, see your options and also do sani pooja. Then I am sure things will start to perk up. Good luck, my friend!

3. flowerlady

flowerlady IL Hall of Fame

It would be wise not to waste more money on various poojas . You both have spent enough on poojas ,functions etc without thinking about the debts, no wonder your DH is worried .
    In future kindly spend only what you can afford , the stars are not to be blamed for anything .
    Everybody knows that delivery , functions, tickets cost money and the mom can work full time only if she has help at home to look after the baby.
    Maybe I am being hard on you but please get out of the star -trap , and be practical.

4. tictactoe

tictactoe New IL'ite

Hi dear,
    I am going through the same situation..I had also put many posts regarding my problem..its still worse..we had debts in India which will hopefully clear by this year end. Plus DH had debts here abroad too..Inorder to clear his credit card i had to take a loan to repay all his debts because my loan has low rate of interest. I was totally against this first but after analyzing there was no other solution.
    We do not have a baby yet. You can request you hubby to look for a higher pay job now.. i know the job market is very thight but atleast try through influence. Leaving the baby in a nursery is also quiet expensive unless you get someone to do the baby sitting at low price. You can try finding work from home.. Maybe try taking tutions at home.See if there are any good offices nearby your area where you can request to work on part time basis.
    I also wish to finish our debts as quicky as possible and settle down in life to have a baby cause now i will be crossing 29yrs of age.. dont worry just pray and sit and discuss together rather than running away from the topic.