1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Differnet Professions Handled by Wife and Husband

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Willpower, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Willpower

Willpower New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

I know there are many wives and husbands who had different professions that of their partner?

I find it really hard to explain my dear hubby about how i how i want to grow in my career, he is a pharmacist, myself recently started doing Job(as net developer), it has become so stressful for me, he cannot understand wht iam trying to say and pushes me ( now wanted me to apply for an SAP job) to apply for all kind of differnet software jobs out there...............Rant

any one facing this kind of Situation

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009

2. Priya16

Priya16 IL Hall of Fame

Hey,

I think in his view point software is software (not knowing the details of it)and SAP is part of software.So don't get upset.What's the big deal just apply :) and make him happy.Anyhow whoever receive ur resume ,they just throw it and you can avoid heat at home.
    By any chance does ur husband has any buddies(male) in software?May be they can explan him well.Just keep calm for sometime,don't argue or fight.Calmly explain whenever you can.Or show him the requirements for job's what they are specially asking .

Take care.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2009
  3. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

Hey WillPower,

Ask you husband to try job as an optometrist or some field like that, and say even they give medicines. Same way a pharmacist cannot go and work as opto or other. tell him .NET is not same as SAP even though both are softwares. Talk in his terms, he will understand :) Chill

:thumbsup