1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Different shades of brown color in my face

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Bagiya, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Bagiya

Bagiya New IL'ite

Hi,

My completion is dark in color. My face always have two shade like checks have light brown but chin is bit darker than checks.
    But for the past few months i can see different color of brown shade on my face.

My brother started teasing me that my face looks like a road.:biglaugh

Please suggested me some solution for this.

2. Ruhi

Ruhi Senior IL'ite

Hi Bagiya,
    You can apply Potato Juice, It works very fast.
    Cheers !

3. Bagiya

Bagiya New IL'ite

Thanks Ruhi,

Will try your tip and let you know the FB.

Regards,
    Bagiya

4. Ipshika

Ipshika New IL'ite

Hi!

Make a mixture of 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and glycerin and apply it on the darkspots to get rid of them.
    Skin peels help in renewal of your skin and take away the tan giving you a smoother, fresher and lighter skin. These systems are based on naturally occurring fruit fatty acids which gently exfoliate your sun-damaged skin and stimulate regeneration. However, it is important to choose the right peel system

5. Bagiya

Bagiya New IL'ite

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CBBHUVA%7E1.MIT%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Hi Ruhi,

I had started applying the potato . I just cut the potato and scrub it on my face. Is this how I suppose to do it?
    Can you tell me how to take the potato juice?

6. Ruhi

Ruhi Senior IL'ite

Hi Bagiya,

You can cut potato after peeling it off then add water & mix it in mixer for 3-4 min. with this process you can get good results.
    Please, add water only 2-3 spoon means very little portion.

All the best.
    Ruhi.

7. PinkRubies

PinkRubies Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi bagiya,Make sure u cleanse, tne an moisturise twice everyday and drink alot (2-3L) of water