1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Different but all priceless bonds........

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by niranjana69, May 21, 2009.

1. niranjana69

niranjana69 New IL'ite

We have formed bonds with all our near and dear ,right from when we were small.And each one seems valuable and incomparable ,in a different way.But if i would have to put them on a weighing balance and actually weigh them ,on which is more valuable,i would be left without an answer.I would just not be able to compare........

2. radhavenkatesh

radhavenkatesh Silver IL'ite

bonds are links can we break up each link and weigh? we shouldnt attempt either because any llink broken would not have value my dear niranjana all bonds are there so life looks so colorful and meaning ful any bond if broken makes the life miserable and thoughts fight around seeing death at a close proximity is the worst thing in life and when it happens to our close kith and kin we would know the value of relation and bondage
    each link each bond in life is very valuable people think of monetary gains unnecessary pleasures and pain the links and when they are gone lament all life thinking about the damage..
    radha