1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Difference Of Opinion

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by diya99, Dec 23, 2016.

1. diya99

diya99 New IL'ite

Ok so here it goes..you know the main reason for couple fights are money, intimacy and household cores but we have a completely different topic so bear with me

I am a casual person (comes from family genes ,i guess). I want a clean but not highly organised home .I am stay at home so no time table as such but everything gets done by the time it is required to .

Now my husband . His father is cleanliness and organization freak (not in bad way just to emphasize the extremeness). He will still keep his college and own school fees receipt . He will pack his driving license in 10 small pollybags to protect it . He has made his children my husband and his two sis and my mother in law extremely dependent on him . He will fill their exam forms , does their bank work and ensure everything is taken care of.So now my husband now likes clean and orgainsed stuff but someone else should do it .

as a result my husband likes everything clean and organised and taken care of. He himself is casual like me but when he is not in good mood small things upsets him a lot and he will then notice everything .One such incident ,I asked him to scan some folders at office since they were 40 pages and his office scanner could do it together while I have do it individually. He called me saying why your pages are not organised . I said I thought I had organised them but if they are not ,then I am sorry . He said no you should inculcate this habit even when you are having cash you dont have them orgainsed properly and I got angry since its my way and i dont want to be so careful doing each thing.

later when he came to home he was already upset with me and started saying why dont you leave gate open when you know I come at same time . I was talking to my brother at that time and put phone down immediately asking couldnt you just wait to say that after I out my phone. I will open the gate and its not so big deal to get so angry . then he started saying that I left pen on my car side for 2 days and he came why your goggles are not inside the case and pen just laying on the car seat.

One time he got upset over why spice box is left open and laptop bag is laying on sofa.

His wish :
    He wants that i should say sorry and inculatcate these habits over time and dont argue at all (even if I accept that i wont put my pen on car seat or leave door open and argue that why you react so high just say this in more pleasant way and why you talk like this when i am on phone wait till i put it down..he counts it as argument .)

He just says that I never accept my mistake and just try to divert from the topic to his mistakes.

My wish:
    I am casual and hate his sudden particularness . The least he can do is say that if you do these things it make me happy (and not that any person with common sense should do this ,i dont understant why dont you do this ).

These result in serious fights between us . So please give your honest opinion and point out my mistake