Diet for PCOS ... reduced 3 kgs in 3 months....

Discussion in 'Personal Services' started by sugugiri2010, Aug 17, 2014.

1. sugugiri2010

sugugiri2010 Gold IL'ite

Hi friends.

am following this for past 3 months and it is effective...

My diet sheet:

6:30 - 7:00 Morning once u get up, in empty stomach have 2 glass of water mixed with 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.

7:00 - 7:30 yoga( do pranayama)

8:00 - 8:30 after half an hour take Green tea

9:00 -9:30 after an hour break fast -two banana with a glass of non diary milk

11:00 - 11:30 one orange

12:00 -12:30 some nuts (pista,badam,hazzlenut,brazil nut)

1:00 -1:30 Lunch , small bowl rice with lots of vegetable

3:00 - 3:30 , 1 orange if ur hungry

4:00 - 5:00 - 1 hour long walk

5:00 - 5:30 - 1 glass tea

6:00 - 6:30 - a bowl of protein rich food(brown channa, green moong, white channa, peas ,boiled whole peanuts )

7:30 - 8:00 - a big bowl of fruit salad( include berries with ur fav fruits, avoid mango , papaya -if u r trying for pregnancy)

8:30 - 9:30 - take a 1 hour long walk with ur hubby.

10:00- 10:30 - sleep

Avoid : 1.gluten products like bakery items , maida , rava, wheat , semiya, maggie all those... bcoz pcos ppl have gluten resistant.

2.Avoid diary products, because milk extracted from the cows during its pregnancy time has more elevated hormones that may distract our hormones level.

3. Avoid sugar , as pcos ppl have insulin problem intake of sugar may increase ur insulin level.

I have been following this date for the last 3 months and i have reduced 3 kgs.... So i am posting to help u ppl too...

this diet was suggested to me by one of my cousin who is a medical student and have completed her research on Pcos.

Those who are interested in joining me comment below with ur progress...

2 people like this.

2. Kalpana294

Kalpana294 Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    good diet plan... i was a pcos patient too... i hope you do a fast walk.. otherwise its not gng to burn your fat... i would suggest adding some organic veggies and fruits to your diet (if you re ready to spend little more)... organic helped a lot in my pcos weight loss journey... and my doctor said that pcos patient and gluten resistance is not true...although u may avoid maida and all, i think whole wheat is definitely good... In addition you may also take oats and other whole grains...
    In addition you can try a fiber supplement... I used a supplement called Metamucil.. having it before your lunch and dinner ,helps in avoiding insulin spike...
    I reduced about 20 pounds in 7 months and my cycle was completely fine... i'm now pregnant too... All the best in your fight against pcos...