1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Diet & exercise is the best way to lose and maintain your lost weight.

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Newagewellness, Oct 11, 2011.

Have you been exercising or playing sports?

1. Once a week

11.1%
  2. Three times a week

22.2%
  3. Regularly

66.7%
  4. occasional

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Not at all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Newagewellness

Newagewellness New IL'ite

Hi All,

With all the information one reads and also the multiple choices that we have in relation to losing weight. One needs to know what should be the first step taken for anyone who is planning to shed few extra fat/ kilos.

It is through diet and exercise. Science have proven that apart from calorie intake and expenditure there is no other way to lose weight and maintain it in the long run.

Am proud to share with you all, my experience with my clients, who say they have lost weight eating in the right way and had fun with exercises too.

To learn more about the secrets, post in your queries and get advice through me, dietician practising since 11 years.

Best wishes,
    Newagewellness.

2. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    Thanks for starting this thread.
    I do excercise atleast 4-5days a week with aerobic, strenghting & stretching :)

3. thenmozhi07

thenmozhi07 Silver IL'ite

hi
    i am a mom of 10 months baby...had csec..didnt wear belt..my tummy is very big..want to reduce..pls suggest me a diet n exer routine to follow..