1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Did your DH/DW sweep you off your feet Today?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mstrue, Apr 27, 2010.

1. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

:cheers Very sweet, Chocolate! Men may not know that such gestures mean so much to us. Thanks for sharing.. I was waiting for a positive note in IL all Morining. :)

Last edited: May 7, 2010
  2. saipavani123

saipavani123 Silver IL'ite

[JUSTIFY]Yeah... Maid wasn't coming past one week. So i had to wash utensils myself. Now-a-days I am flooded with work at office and I come home at 9 or 10 in night and cook dinner do the chores and sleep. So in short hubby saw me tired all these days (though he helps there was lot of work left )... Today morning I made idly for breakfast and was serving to hubby he preferred to eat idly along with chutney in idly plate itself (the one which is used to make idly) ...it was his contribution to reduce the number of utensils to wash..... though it was small gesture of ...I felt it soooooo cute [​IMG][/JUSTIFY]

1 person likes this.
  3. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

Sai,
    A gesture is a gesture, big or small. :thumbsup
    Keep it sharing, girls! It makes my day!

4. coolphani

coolphani Bronze IL'ite

Chocolate,

That's very very sweet of your DH :)

5. smart_soul

smart_soul Bronze IL'ite

Nice thread MSTrue and it comes right on time too..:crazy.

On Monday and Tuesday, I was late from work. I had done some prep for cooking and I come home late.. 'boom.. dinner is ready on the table.. And DH with his head inside his first wifey says.. "I felt like cooking today"...
    And also took care of the little one when I did my 30 minutes exercise.. :thumbsup

And yesterday I was simply moved , for when I came home there was a cute little plant with Red Dalia flowers and a card that DH got for me on behalf of my daughter for 'Mother's Day'. I was moved... Poor guy didn't know that mother's day was on Sunday :biglaugh.. But hey.. That works for me.... :thumbsup

6. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Thank you True and Coolphani. My husband is slowly becoming romantic. Maybe me showing him a few posts here in Indusladies did the trick. He has transformed into concentrating entirely on us.

7. chocolate

chocolate Platinum IL'ite

Saipavani, Thats very sweet of your husband.This maybe a very small thing to them, but it means a lot to us. It shows that they are concerned about us even without saying it.

8. coolphani

coolphani Bronze IL'ite

Nice Trick Chocolate :thumbsup
    When I tried to show this thread to my DH, he just said Nah !! I know how to sweep someone off their feet...No online guidance needed...:bonk
    Well, that "someone" has to be his DW....Am still waiting :)

9. uma321

uma321 Platinum IL'ite

I was feeling low for the past few weeks. So, I asked my hubby that why did he marry me. I'm not working, was not good communicator when he met me, is not a great cook etc etc. He said, I like everything in you. Even I like your negatives. :thumbsup What could I say!! Surrendered!! :)

Also, DH likes to call me in n number of names. If you know tamil you'll understand the below names.

Killi - If I pinch him

Nadandhi - when walking

Kuthi - Punching

Marandhi - If I forget something

The list goes on.. I think these small things make our life enjoyable.:cheers

Thanks for starting this thread!!

10. Tugga

Tugga Silver IL'ite

It happened just today...

We have just moved to a new home and started our family life independently. Its been just a month, so I am still trying to figure out how to manage my house hold chores/cooking and cleaning works as I have never done such things in my life before. I felt so tired due to all these works.

I was so sleepy this morning and couldn't getup from my bed to make the morning coffee to my DH. But I somehow managed and made him coffee wihout any fuss. I think my DH must have guessed, hence he forced me to sleep for one more hr (until 7.30 am) and bought the breakfast from outside.

He also told me that i can rest a while during the afternoon and the lunch time can be relaxed unlike office days (as he used to come home at 12.30pm daily from his office for lunch, and I really struggle to make all the dishes before that). But today is a rest day for me, and I used the time for my hair treatment:)

Thanks to my darling husband:)