1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Did you put a smile on HIS/HER heart Today?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mstrue, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

I missed the "Then...ummm...never mind" when I read the post. Thanks for catching it mst!

2. joshila

joshila Bronze IL'ite

CHO CHWEET......super idea ....
    & super thread topic ... :cheers:cheers
    SOmething similiar I need few years bac ...It was my DH birthday , & was Witsendabout what to gift him.
    Then I went to the store & got a plain whiteT-shirt & hand printed my DD's hands(1yr old then) cupped between mine & secretly placed in his office bag. Next day he opened it in his office & was surprised & over helmed :biglaugh He has preserved that for almost 6 yrs . :D
    I think once in a while surprises really brightens you & strengthens relations :thumbsup

3. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hey u stole the idea of my next gift...hehehe just kiddin
    tats a very cute gift dear

thanks dear
    idea ellam taana vardudu...:biglaugh

4. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hey u stole the idea of my next gift...hehehe just kiddin
    tats a very cute gift dear

thanks dear
    idea ellam taana vardudu...:biglaugh

5. DDC

DDC Silver IL'ite

DH was working from home on fri & he calls me up around 3 to say " I just saw a report on CNN & you have to listen to it" So I say "what ?" & his reply " They said that people who work after 4 pm on fridays have an increased incidence of Alzheimers, so come home now" :)

Needless to say I was smiling all the way home.

6. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

hey, ithu nalla irukke. pakkaththu ilaikku payasamaa? :wink: (He is advocating for himself! This idea is good, I can use it on my 'avar' (dh)) :rotfl
    So sweet, DDC. :thumbsup

7. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Nice, but if I try that with my DW - she'll smile, laugh everything, but she'll come home at 7:30pm :bonkWhere is my workaholic thread? :)

8. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

How sincere she is?! Appreciate her Spidey :thumbsup

My DF won't say those words to me if I am at work. Next minute I will be behind him laughing :biglaugh

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear True

All youngsters here, can this 60 plus enter here. My DH does not believe in giving surprises because he is a very simple man.

He is a social worker and when he goes anywhere he iseither busy with the work there or so busy talking to his friend that he forgets about his wife sitting at home alone waiting for him to come. The other day he had gone with his friend somewhere for some work which I dont remember now. he was supposed to come back home by 6 p.m. It was already 6 p.m , then, 7 pm. , then 8 p.m. but he didnot come . Then I phoned his friend and his friend told me he left half an hour back and has gone to another friend's house in our colony. I waited for half an hour , when he did not turn up I thought of calling him at his friend'shouse. But I did not have his friend's number. Luckily that day only his friend's neighbour had called us for some work so I had their number. So I called their neighbour got the number and phoned his friend. Told his friend I want to speak to my husband who has come there. Then my dh spoke to me but he was surprised how I got that friend's number. Though he was not in front of me I knew I brought a smile on his face. Once before also he had gone somewhere and I found out the number and called him there.

love
    viji

10. DDC

DDC Silver IL'ite

SP : What did you do that makes her so averse to coming home to you ? You need help from T.:biglaugh

JK