1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Did you put a smile on HIS/HER heart Today?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mstrue, Jul 13, 2010.

1. mithy232

mithy232 Silver IL'ite

2. kAlyaniShAnti

kAlyaniShAnti IL Hall of Fame

Truly lovely thread, Dear True.

3. morni

morni Senior IL'ite

Mstrue,

If DH gets mood upset,then i start to sing a melody song aloud.:hide: He is a big fan of his DW's voice.
    And That song is " Snehithane.. Snehithane " from Alaipayuthey.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010
  4. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

:rotfl:rotflCute one, Psych! I can't help laughing too! oh more guilt trip means, more work for you-pa. :)

Hey that is very LOVELY, C! :) Thanks for sharing!
    Thanks Mithy! very nice of you. Whenever I say DH, it is DF too. Feel free to chirp along. :thumbsup

Thanks KS. :)

WOW.. you sing?! How sweet to have DH the fan of your voice. :cheersBeautiful Morni. Ur post reminds me of the "malligai en mannan mayangum" song sequence.. snegithane is such a Beautiful song. :)

5. revati01

revati01 Senior IL'ite

hey true,

nice thread! My dh doesn't express his love much and on contrary iam very romantic..early days of my marraige I used to expect alot from him ..I like to be kissed and hugged ..but it never happens.so I stopped expecting anything out of him and i used to distance from him alot..but after reading your threads, I started thinking that what if he is not expressing ,lemme do my part and be happy for that..really i love your threads and love your attitude:thumbsup Thanks for inspiring me...

Love
    rev

6. mstrue

mstrue New IL'ite

:bowdown Thanks Revs! You made my day!!! :) Eager to hear more sweet nothings from you in subsequent posts. Keep up the spirit. :cheers

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  7. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi All...
    today is my DH's birthday...now this is goin to be a small story...please bear with me in case it becomes a little lengthy... :)
    2 days back was my DD's first birthday..since my DH was away from town for the past 1 month,i had to make all the arrangements...i had also arranged for my DH's gift...but i was telling him that "this time i dint have time to get u anyhin...next time i would def gift u"...he said ok, no probs...yesterday to add up to the spice ,i got some dresses for his birthday and gave him directly..he asked me"hey wat,u usually gimme some surprise gifts ,y is that this time u are givin me in advance"..i said "see i told u,i dint plan for any surprise this year...this is my gift for u"...he said ok but i could see that he was disappointed becoz every year i used to surprise him with my gifts...later in the night,i woke him up...i ll just brief abt my gift...actually it took me tot of time to get this gift done not becoz it is difficult but nobody wanted to take this job,...i had to visit a lot of people to get this gift done...but am very happy since it came out very well
    I made a big banner of our family photo(which included me,DH and my DD)...size 6 feet by 4 feet...then i gave that to a shop who sells cardboard and plywoods..asked him to paste the bannre onto a similar sized cardboard,then asked him to cut it into squares size each of 1 feet...so totally i got 24 pieces...packed and gave it him...can u guess what this is?
    It was a big size JIGSAW PUZZLE...

woke my hubby at 2 AM(actually i tot of 12 but slept :-D)...gave him this box..actualy i arranged these 24 pieces into a box form(6 sides..each side 4 pieces) and kept a small gift inside...he never understood wat it was,i mean y am i givin this small gift in such a heavy box...then i showed him and asked him to arrange...after he completed the puzzle...he was tooo happy and asked me"eppadi nee idellam yosikare"(from where do u get these ideas)..other than this,i gifted a new watch and a greeting card...DH was very happy and said " i am very lucky..." and hugged me tight and also gave return gifts ;-)
    He called his mom and dad in the morning and showed the gifts i gave and said "see see my wife gave me this tat"...like a small boy...i could see lot of happiness on his face and i was totally out of the world..

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  8. Spiderman1

Spiderman1 Gold IL'ite

Paapam DHs are simple creatures :)

Very nice story swaran, konnuteenga (pun intended) :)

9. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

True,
    Sathiyama Lovely thread!
    My DH puts a smile on my face with the many nice things that he does!
    You give us a thought to smile !

10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

thanks spidey