1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Did you put a smile on HIS/HER heart Today?

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mstrue, Jul 13, 2010.

1. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi

hey MST,how do u come up with these kind of sweeet threads

Actually this incident had happened some time back but i would say that this was i first time i saw so much of happiness on my DH's face

some time back me and my hubby had tough times at office...no time to sit and relax...during that period,my hubby's birthday was one the way...usually at his home,its not a big event...its just like another day,maybe a little different becoz he would get new dress :-D...
    But i had planned a surprise for him...wen he left for office,i just gifted him a card and a parker pen...
    after he left,i had planned a small treasure hunt at home with lot of notes which would lead to his gifts...also i decorated the house...i had also poured some glitters on the fan so tat if he switches it on,there would be glitter showers...

He came back in the eve...opened the door and saw the decorations...he was very happy and called me to say it was lovely...i tot by that time,he would have found all the treasures..but no..then he had switched on the fan(actually i had kept another greeting card with a stick note and that would start the treasure hunt...but asusual it got flopped..he dint see but just like tat switched on the fan....he again called me to express his happiness..again i tot he had completed the treasure hunt...then after tat he saw the fist note....but asusual ,he was not able to identify the item and called me to ask the answer...Grrrrr....he called me every 3-4 minutes and i kept on telling...at last i said that i had started from office and asked him to go inside the room and not to open till i say...i bought cake ,lit some flower music candles and called him out...he was so very happy to see the cake after all the surprises...
    but the party was not over...wen he was eating the cake,i went inside and came out with a Digital camera which wanted to buy since a loooong time....he really could not control his happiness and i received return gifts which contained tight hugs and kisses and said noo0ne had ever done somethin like tat in his life....but he again called each and everyone who were close to him and explained whatever had happened like a taperecorder...i could see his happiness and i felt very happy

but after the party got over,he asked me "wer had u kept all these gifts...did u buy and them yesterday or where did u hide all these"...
    i said "all gifts i was gathering for the past one month...i dint find any difficulty in hinding all these gifts...i had just kept them below ur wardrobe and other places wer u usually go inside the house...becoz i know u..i had guessed it right...even if i keep them in front of ur eyes,u would hardly pick that becoz most of the time u would be day dreamin.... :rotfl"
    my husband started blushing..:biggrin2::oops:

Last edited: Jul 13, 2010
  2. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

April v true and Soumya v v cute.. I cudn't help rolling either :rotfl:rotfl.
    Thnx true for another positive thread......

These days only few creatures are smiling at heart with me.... lets say the 5 fishes that are left in the fish tank.. donno how many are HIS/ HER but then they love to eat the fish food I drop for them and swim around day and night without complaining on any of the plight they're facing because of me :biglaugh:crazy:biglaugh.......... DH got them home to show his contribution to caring for lives as he fails to feed or change diapers of his kids..... interestingly they've added to my list of babies :bonk:bonk lovliest ones who dont complain, eat their food and give total peace and smile anytime of the day.

3. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Let me join Pretina in this. I'd say P, C, GC, RG and Shilpa do put a smile on my face whenever I read their posts. Shilpa brings in humor even in the worst boring subject and the rest we have the Anti Vijay forum, which is good enough for us ROFL to eternity.

I miss Malavika.

4. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

LOL...Dangs:rotfl
    By the way CW is our HOD:biglaugh
    Isnt it gals????????????

5. rajalakshmigopal

rajalakshmigopal Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the appreciation CW:thumbsup.

I too miss Malvisms and her LOL's through out IL [​IMG]

6. Godschild

Godschild Silver IL'ite

Thanks CW :thumbsup

Prettina,
    Of course CW's our HOD. :bowdown

7. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

Pret, let's not hijack True's thread. We will gather enough material for Velayudam and Kaval....Kevalakaran...

BTW True, pechu pechataan irrukum.

8. Prettina

Prettina Gold IL'ite

Done :thumbsup
    S........

9. psych

psych Gold IL'ite

hehheyesterday was day off. hubby slept till 10:30 and then woke up had bfast. i cleaned the house in the meantime, did laundry and took care of lil son. the whole day i pretty much did all that (cleaning, cooking and entertaining our 2 yr old). didnt ask him for help or fight with him. (i was in a cleaning/cooking mode - during that mode i am ok doing all the stuff and not complain). at bed time hubby aks me - Honey do you love me? you didnt ask me for help at all or fight wiht me. did i do something wrong?i couldnt help laughing ! i should make him feel guilty more often!

10. contented

contented Senior IL'ite

Hey MST, there you go with yet another lovely thread. Thanks for starting this. :thumbsup

Spidey, you brought a smile on my face when I read what you were doing for your DW.:)

ShilpaMa, as always I love your writing style. You always brighten up my mood with your humour.:crazy

Ok now coming to the question " Did you put a smile on HIS heart Today?"

Yes, I did. For no reason, I sent my DH a love letter (email). And he read it when he was in a meeting while looking for some important official mail and it brought a smile on his face. As soon as he got a 2 minute break, he called me and said some sweet nothings which put a smile on my heart :kiss