Did you ever feel ''this happened'' only because of God

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by santoshini, Dec 10, 2015.

1. santoshini

santoshini Silver IL'ite

Hi il's can you share few miracles that happened in your life

1 person likes this.

2. pinkydarling

pinkydarling Platinum IL'ite

Yeah, I felt so many times this happened only because of God.
    Because I have Good,loving and caring hubby and also his family..
    These all things are only God's gift to me...

1 person likes this.
  3. santoshini

santoshini Silver IL'ite

Wow pinky
    That's really fantastic

4. Shakthi7

Shakthi7 Gold IL'ite

Miracles by doing Sai Divya pooja:

I was facing several challenges at job with things not working out. I prayed to Shirdi Sai and came across the vrath. I started doing the vrath, reciting the ashtottram and doing pooja. Within 2 weeks things started working out miraculously. I took some udi and put it on the machine. It was simply miraculous. I am facing people problems at work and am being treated unfairly. I am praying to Baba to resolve the issue.

We were told suddenly that my mother-in-law had cancer. May husband and I started doing the 9 Guruvaar vrath and miraculously the next time she went to the Doctor the scan showed nothing. It is a miracle by Sri Sainath.

I had severe back pain and couldn’t do anything. It was a Wednesday and I took some udi mixed with water and prayed to Baba for the pain to go away. Thursday morning miraculously the pain vanished. I went to the Doctor and they found everything was OK. It’s a miracle that only Sai can do. Jai SaiNath. I am completing 7 weeks on 31[SUP]st[/SUP] 2015. I had prayed for the situation at work to improve and by Sai Naths grace things are much better. This vrath is very very powerful and simple.

Shakthi7

5. saibaba171819

saibaba171819 Silver IL'ite

I also feel the same.

I had gone to Sidhivinayak Temple at Dadar on Jan 2. Being the first week of the Year, the temple was crowded very much. There was a long queue for darshan, I stood in the Queue. As I stood in the Queue A florist came near me asking me to purchase his flowers, I took a garland of Rs. 50/- from him. He told me he can help me to go inside the temple and to come with him. He took me near a small gate and asked me to get in and I thus reached inside the temple. But inside the temple also there was a long queue in which I could not get in as I had come in in a wrong way. I was standing confused, when suddenly some men came rushing and I saw they were carrying Saibaba's palkhi with them. In the rush, the security persons thought I am one of the group of people carrying Palkhi and allowed me to get in . I went alongwith the Palkhi inside the temple. I was standing and behind me my SAI in Palkhi. I had some flowers with me which I offered inside the Palkhi to Baba. Me and SAI entered inside the main temple and I had a beautiful darshan of Sidhhivinayak , first time I got such a beautiful darshan. Yes, Baba was also next to me. I offered the Garland which I had purchased outside the temple to the Priest to offer , the Priest offered the Garland to siddhivinayak and then passed it to the Palkhi for my Baba Then the Palkhi was taken back and I followed the Palkhi, thanking Baba for once again making my belief stronger in him Om shri sainathay namaha.

Om sairam
    REKHA MENON

6. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

wow all the experiences are so wonderful...may god keep his blessings on all forever.
    with me also many times these miracles happens. there is big list and everytime i remember them i feel fresh and i make sure to thank the almighty to be with me whenever i need him....
    once i went to mahalaxmi temple in kolhapur and being tuesday there was much rush. all the devotees were not allowed to stnad more than a sec and was difficult to see the idol too. i was worried and sad as first time i was visiting so how could i offer my prayer and take blessings. but to our surprise when me, husbadn and my DD went near and i offered flower that priest there told me to wait a min and take prasad ...i was so shocked and in happiness tears came out. he was mediator but it was devi who wanted to give me that...still writing this i can imagine all that just now also..thank you oh lord thank you so much

7. indoc

indoc Gold IL'ite

Once I was traveling to Osaka.. that airport is literally in the middle of ocean.. pilot tried to land thrice.. but always aborted at the last minute.. first cross-wind.. second some error.. I was like.. damn, this is the last day of my life and I haven't achieved zilch.. finally on third attempt pilot landed ..

8. bchandra2008

bchandra2008 Bronze IL'ite

They say "Faith can move mountains"; If you have faith and sincerely pray at all times GOD will always protect you with a invisible KAVACH; Help is always there when needed in the form of a good idea, a helping human being etc. But all of us should learn to say our prayers as a thanksgiving for all the good things/ blessings that we are having without always BEGGING for more and more

1 person likes this.
  9. aaral

aaral Silver IL'ite

I was feeling very sad and tired , suddenly after dinner my husband said lets go for a walk usually i don't but that day i said yes , as we were returning I saw something glitter on the road in the dim light , it looked like a bottle cap or something but i bent down and picked it up, it was a sai baba pendant. He saves me everyday om sai!!!!!!