Did You Buy Mask Or Gloves Recently? Where Did You Get It?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by gknew, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Caughtinbetween

Caughtinbetween Gold IL'ite

6/12/18 PCS Reusable Mask Cloth Washable Protective Mouth Face Waterproof PM 2.5 | eBay

50pcs/lot,face Cover disposable 3-layer Protective Breathable Beauty Masks anti | eBay

https://www.amazon.com/Safeguard-Ni...&qid=1587392826&sprefix=gloves,aps,148&sr=8-5

These are the ones . Even though the date is far away while placing the order , they would deliver soon I guess.
    There are N95 masks also available on ebay should you want to buy it . I havent yet bought it though in my opinion if we are in volatile localities nearing peaks , major hospitals nearby or concentration of essential workers and services and highly probable asymptomatic cases I dont know how good normal masks are .

gknew likes this.
  2. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Yes. You are right. Normal masks won't help much. But we can't buy n95 masks too. Thwt should be available for healthcare workers.
    So, we can just try this normal mask or cloth masks.

3. Milaani001

Milaani001 New IL'ite

I did not get mask and gloves in store either. My mom stich cloth mask (reusable)for me and dh and I think that's sufficient enough for us..i recommend you to buy reusable mask and gloves online...because there may be shortage of disposable one in future....and we can't buy n95 that should be reserved for medical staff.

gknew likes this.
  4. twig

twig New IL'ite

A good samaritan at work, got two masks each stitched by the tailor, for everyone in the office and delivered it at the desk, on the day the lock-down was announced. How thoughtful!

gknew likes this.