1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

DID Little Masters in Zee TV

Discussion in 'TV' started by tuffyshri, Aug 15, 2012.

1. tuffyshri

tuffyshri Gold IL'ite

Anybody watched the DID Little masters - dance contest in Zee tv?? last sunday was the finals. Shocked to see the results -
    1) Faisal
    2) Om
    3) Rohan
    4) Sowmya
    5) Jeet

I think the result should be reversed. Jeet is too cute to show good dance with mix of expression absolutely good. I simply enjoyed the frog dance on 'oh ladki hai kahan'. Sowmya is everyone's darling. She should have won. i dont u/stand how is not even in top 3??? Her dance is very graceful amidst the exercises performed by other dancers. You should see the 'chupke se' dance.. she is literally an angel!
    Rohan stands good. Om! pls... why is he only taught to perform all gymnastic and call it 'dance'. Yes for his age those are very tough poses but we are here for dance contest. Faisal... he reminds me of young Shami kapoor with his expression and sympethatic face. he is good, yet compared to the much younger Jeet or Sowmya... nope! the only thing which attracted me was his blind folded dance in pre-finals. very tough one.

what say folks???

2. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

I do agree with you. But Faisal got the public votes more.
    Om should have come first according to me.
    In the Last dance, Faisal was over confident and he missed the steps and song was also not good..
    Well well
    Its time to congrates the kids.....