1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Did anyone tried Olay's Total Effects ???

Discussion in 'Product Review' started by cheenu, May 6, 2008.

1. cheenu

cheenu New IL'ite

Hi Gals...Did anyone of you tried the new 7-in-1 anti ageing cream from olay?....i m planning to buy one for myself but would like to know if anyone for u have tried it and does it really delivers what it promises to???
    Thanks in advance for ur help...
    Cheenu

1 person likes this.

2. gvk

gvk New IL'ite

Hi,

Thanks for starting this thread..Even am interested to know the effects of Olay 7in1 cream.

-GVKrish

3. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

I have been using it for a couple of months ... tho I wouldnt say the effects are very good.. there is a improvement :)

go ahead and splurge ..

Cheers

Bhooma

4. gvk

gvk New IL'ite

Hey thanks for the feedback.

5. njoylife

njoylife New IL'ite

hi cheenu, i have been using olay total effects for a few months now. i like the smooth feeling of the skin since i started using it, but otherwise i have not seen any differences. i noticed that once when i had a gap of 1 week between bottles, i got pimples on my face which disappeared after i resumed. not sure if that's b'cos of olay.
    thx nisha

6. Nandshyam

Nandshyam IL Hall of Fame

I heard that your skin gets addicted to the cream once you start using it.

7. cheenu

cheenu New IL'ite

Thank a lot ladies for ur feedback.....i m gonna buy small bottle of it today and see how it fares on me....i have fairly good skin, its juss that soon i be hitting my 30s..juss wanted sum good lotion and cream that i can incorporate in my daily routine....i wud let u all know how it worked on me.....Thanks again
    Cheenu

8. cheenu

cheenu New IL'ite

Hi Girls,
    Its time to give u guys feed back on olay total effects...i have been using it twice daily for last 2 weeks and my feedback is:
    1.It has definately made my skin smooth...my skin looks and feels much more nourished than ever before.
    2. Honeslty havnt seen drastic change on my few freckles, they still stare at me evrytime i look into the mirror.
    3.The lotion is non greasy, it gets into skin very well....have also tried putting makeup over it and it stay the same.....i guess this can be used as the base before foundation can be allpied.
    4. Only peasize amount is required to cover whole of the face and neck( i use the dot method) i think the container sud be enough for about a month plus.....
    5. Its got mild and lovely fragrance and i love it.
    i guess i still have to wait few more week before i say that it works on ur freckles and stuff.
    i will get back to ur guys again soon:)
    cheenu

9. Chaarvi

Chaarvi New IL'ite

I've been very tempted to use Olay for a very long time. The ads are so convincing but I wanted some feedback before I try it. After reading this thread that it has some effect on the skin, looks like I'll try it too. Wish me luck....:cool2:

10. butterfly

butterfly New IL'ite

Ihave been using it for more than a year and I like it very much. I use it before applying my foundation.