1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Diary Post#1

Discussion in 'Life Without Spouse' started by newnewgen, Jun 15, 2014.

1. newnewgen

newnewgen Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    Following are the incidents which I came across in my life.

During my trips to places, I made a friend, who got married at 30+, He narrated his wife's brother's horror story. He was running between court+policestation+home. His wife had filed divorce and all the section in for dowry+harassment. Just not against him alone but also against his father, mother and his sister. It is almost 10 years over, the wife had moved on and is living with some other man as his wife(illegitimately.), but he could not get married since his divorce is yet to be granted.

Now my friend asked his bro-i-law to seet advice of a pundit, a horoscope reader, they went and met him. he saw both the horoscopes, and replied that you are literally living on the road, and your life should be in worst condition. He agreed, Now the pudit stated that, your wife's horoscope is a fake, It is a fraud one. Both of them were astonished. the pundit continued, A girl cannot be born at that particular time and at that particular location and lagna. Hence the pundit deduced that life should have been miserable for him. Now it was the pundit's turn to ask clarification.

My friend's bro-i-law narrated, his mother was seeing an alliance, a lady living the next street hearing this, asked the bridegroom's horoscope and a week later came up with her daughter's horoscope, stating that both matches, and they went ahead for marriage. On the day of the marriage, the agni kundam got blasted, after tying the knot when the bride entered into the house, the oil jar fell and broke into pieces, the bridge did not behave like a wife. day 1 she left her inlaws, Now after enquiring it was found that the girl was having a love life, and her parents had forced her into this marriage. Instead of parting in an amicable terms, the girls parents and the girl forged cases against the bridegroom's family, the girl left with her lover and was living as a defacto wife to him, But it was the bridegroom's family who suffered mentally a lot. Now after some home work, Things started to move in the right direction.

The judge called upon the bridegroom and stated that all the cases are foisted against his family and that better go for an divorce instead of proceeding cases against the girl. He was bit angry, reason being his innocent sister and his parents where humiliated, but the judge made see the light, and thus he came out of the mess.

Lastly I had heard that he was searching a bride.

Now some points to ponder about this mess:
    The girl's family din't think even a second for ruining the life of another family members. two the girl din't hesitate twice to foister cases against the groom's family. One of the astrologer whom I had met stated that, every day he gets many cases from the girl's parents saying that change the horoscope, my girl is not gettign married, either she would have crossed 30+ or would have some dosha, My prompted a question? what will be the happen to the boy? he replied,, ''' that's his fate.' Either the marriage will end up as divorce or he might endup going uppp.

One of the regretting things which is taking place in india is grooming the children especially girl children(Not to conclude that boys are being brought up correctly). Now in olden days, it was a joint family, the girl had the stamina and the mental strength to withstand and make the family a success. Today it is not so. One of my relatives came up with a proposal for his daughter, condition was: after marriage the boys parents should not visit their son.

1 person likes this.

2. RedRuby

RedRuby Platinum IL'ite

Im not sure if I get the point of your post ...

And im not sure if its good for ones health to beliefe too much in horoscopes, they can ruin ones life in different ways. I dont mean particularly fake-horoscopes but horoscopes in general.

1 person likes this.
  3. somehurt

somehurt New IL'ite

As usual the point is the frauds girls/ girls parents are resolving to now-a-days in a desperate attempt to get married.

Another is a very common point (which ofcourse might be the reason it did not get your attention) that the girls do not want to live with in-laws and even visits from in-laws are prohibited.

4. pantu

pantu Gold IL'ite

Hi, if your relative is setting conditions for his daughter ' after marriage the groom's parents should not visit their son', they themselves should not visit their son's household either. If they don't have any son then it applies to your relative's parents too. Now your relative can't say he never had parents.