1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Romantic Disorders

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Elphaba, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Elphaba

Elphaba New IL'ite

I can only surmise that such careful typo: 'mitfit' is to wave my attention to your T-shirt. Yes, yes babes noticed it. All hep, chic and Elle you are from last time. You received makeover in that den while I was mining in dingy caves to keep the rooms lighted.

At this rate, you shall finish my snippet when you're celebrating your 80th birthday in Potala Palace.
    Vaccinated for jaundice! Alerted for Greenish veins.

Only hugs, you mean only hugs? No hand clapping games to renew our vows?

1 person likes this.
  2. Elphaba

Elphaba New IL'ite

I don't know the size of the real observable universe but my virtual universe can be circumscribed as 4-5 neurites , 6-7 snippelites, 2-3 members in relationship forum who rejoice that I never encroach there, and 1-2 in rangoli forum who don't know of my existence yet I purpose them as shill in my fraudulent claims. In this delineated universe there is no one who can be the me of me within me.

Let me tell you something. If you can compel your imagination to ride like Mulan and seek the entire multiverse, then you will return defeated to affirm what I genuinely believe that there is no one who greets me with greater enthusiasm than you. There must be something unprecedented that hit off when we collided the first time which resulted in fond association through our estranged and reunited periods.

I noticed that colluding with kaniths you also received a makeover sporting calf-length slack, kurthi and those adorable chestnut bangs. Has IL opened a new beauty clinic that I need to be aware of to look half as gorgeous as you women are poised these days.

When in doubt, next time, remember I'm the only one in IL who will write three paragraphs in reply to three lines. I never reply to the content but to the spirit and warmth that people hit it off here.

3 people like this.
  3. Elphaba

Elphaba New IL'ite

@knbg, you... you... lurker!
    Come out, I said come out of the woodwork.
    I'll count 3 ...

Ab aa bhi jana!

2 people like this.
  4. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Here I come, here I come....

Me still trying to figure out,
    :spin
    how to keep FB, whatsapp and IL not mixed up....
    how not to spill the beans here n end up battered there...

Still I took the bait, and managed to escape with least damage- placing my "like"s here n there....

My lady....you are a sorceress!!

Now this is what is called treasure hunt and mega jigsaw clubbed together....
    Found a few missing pieces from the snippet though....while exercising my grey cells n dictionary flipping skills....

A martini...or a raspberry lemonade.....for damsel 'Mastani'......
    rl1.jpg
    Bring them on baby.....before you disappear again...bie1
    It's February after all...a quick, pleasant month before the sun starts to scorch us here....

2 people like this.
  5. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

thinkingsmiley hmmmmm...... that should be the reason . That's why I could not stop admiring u and missing U all these days. I was singing and dancing from the morning and celebrating your return .
    Now IL is looking more lively in your presence dear.

1 person likes this.
  6. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Showing off! Whoosh! Whoosh! ;-) :p

tumblr_mztf6iiYub1tpjgjyo1_500.gif

Vows eh? :rotfl ....hugs & hand hol....... err... hand shakes... wicked witch style...!! ;-) :p

tumblr_inline_nec37dzjHW1rlhq3u.gif

3 people like this.
  7. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

While Sureka is having a fan girl moment & kaniths trying to focus to read the snippet for the nth time.......! :biggrin2:

DK: (annoyingly) What is it now? Why are you pulling me out of the secret den?!
    AK: (chirpily) Looook! Look who is back here!
    DK: (reading the snippet) a..b..c..d.... Wait... Who speaks oxford in this twitter era... Ohh my god! Her!!!
    AK: YES! Do you think we should say hi?
    DK: But... She doesn't like us....!
    AK: She seems to be 'liking' all the posts, So she must 'like' us too! ;-) :p
    DK: Yeah?
    (together, screaminggg) Hellooooo Aria!!

El Aria / Elphaba / Whatever : You guys do know that Witches have brooms, don't you?! :-D

DK: (panicking) I told ya!
    AK: Oops! Sorry! Run... run run!
    A/E: No no no! Don't! I love you guys! C'mon group hug dearies!

Boss K to AK & DK: First handshakes dummys!!! :p

giphy(6).jpg

3 people like this.
  8. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

This snippet is nominated??? Did I just crash your thread posting gifs? Sorry! :oops: :hide:

1 person likes this.
  9. Elphaba

Elphaba New IL'ite

Viswa,

Your FB is the first thoughtpiece on my writing! May I take a break for few secs

@kaniths
    : Kahan ho? Learn something from this gentleman who has not orphaned my inscrutable post, abandoned after skimming header, but persevered to wade through the sludge I've written. By the way have you reached line#10 yet?

OK, I'm back.

Such potency attributed to involuntary blush, of a woman, a woman smitten by a man? But what about the blush of a man? Why is such reciprocal gratification not merited to stir the filigreed and tender heart of a woman. More than a blush, what about the winsome smile? A woman's still smile is compared to crescent moon while a swaying smile is likened to silk hammock whereas a man's sincere reciprocation is merely a convulsion of his uncontrolled senses. May be the woman is well-aware of the spell casted from her coquettish blush and muted smile but is squirming inward to shield herself from the lure of that requited sensory perturbations. If a woman's blush turns intelligent men into hypnotized puppet, does a man's sparkling eyes not turn her into vulnerable squidgy dough?

And the greater resistance one offers, the more fiercely it attacks. Either way you lose by fighting it out or embracing its incursion into your hitherto unflapped system.

3 people like this.
  10. Elphaba

Elphaba New IL'ite

Even I'm confused these days with my myriad identities that I may respond to any name on street. Vyaasa consulted me to copyright my stint here in his next deluxe NavaBharata edition. I rejected the offer as he wanted to cast me not only as a mutative protagonist but turn me into every character is his epic sequel because I drummed up enough avatars and generations than any of Marquez's prolific fiction.

She is only 2 days old but I'm sure in a month she will turn into sappy poster reluctant to leave the forum or knock over her boiling cauldron and killed.

2 people like this.