1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Diabetic Control Nataformin Good Or Bad In Ling Run?

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by Thyagarajan, Feb 27, 2023.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Deleted.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2023

2. Thyagarajan

Warning.
    This is copied from a news report.

Diabetes doesn’t start from sweets!
    How to reduce blood sugar to 4.5 mmol/liter in 2 hours and GET RID OF DIABETES FOREVER?

Head of the National Research Center of India, professor, Doctor of Biomedical Sciences - Manish Narang
    The term «diabetes» comes from the ancient Greek: διαβαίνω (diavaíno) – which means «passing through»
    If we talk about type 2 diabetes, it is more likely from old age than from sweets. The cause of the pathology is the slowing down of metabolic processes in the body and the deterioration of general biochemistry.

“The presence of diabetes only among sweet lovers is a myth.”

It has little to do with sweets. I will say even more – DIABETICS CAN HAVE SWEETS IF SUGAR IS UNDER CONTROL.
    If a person stays away from sweets all his life, it won’t save him from diabetes. Even those who have been eating right all their lives face this pathology equally with others.
    I am against the use of metformin in the treatment of diabetes mellitus. Metformin is a chemically aggressive substance. It destroys the kidneys and liver. You probably know that diabetics don't live long. Taking metformin makes a significant contribution to shortening life. That is, it saves from high sugar in the short term, but kills the body in the long term. It's like treating the flu with radiation!

After taking metformin, sugar returns to normal quickly, but only for a while (while the substance itself is in the blood).
    THE DESTRUCTIVE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE BODY WILL INCREASE.
    Diabetes mellitus is «famous» for its complications, and metformin doesn’t exclude them.

And if a person is taking metformin now and is not treated in any way, then LATER HE WILL HAVE TO INJECT INSULIN.
    It is important to understand when taking metformin (or any other pills to temporarily reduce sugar):
    “the person NOT DOING WHAT He has TO DO TO BECOME HEALTHY.”

THE MAIN ENEMY OF DIABETES MELLITUS is a substance called stigma-gidro-calci-ferol. Its chemical formula is C29 H46 O.
    This is a special easily digestible form of vitamin D. This substance shows very good results in the treatment of diabetes mellitus, especially age-related.
    The most modern and to date is the drug Diabetic, the content of stigmagidrocalciferol in which is the highest. In addition, this preparation includes an oxide variety of this substance – it is the most biologically active and pure. Due to this, Diabetic doesn’t harm either the kidneys or the liver.
    With this treatment, the need for daily intake of metformin is eliminated?

- Absolutely. There is also no need for insulin injections in the future.

- Diabetic (stigmagidrocalciferol) should be taken constantly or course will be enough?
    - Diabetic is used for the course treatment of diabetes mellitus. And this is a huge plus of stigmagidrocalciferol as a therapeutic agent.
    ONE OF THE MOST REMARKABLE PROPERTIES OF STIGMAHYDROCALCIFEROL IS THAT, LIKE SOME OTHER FORMS OF VITAMIN D, IT IS ABLE TO ACCUMULATE IN MUSCLE TISSUE.”
    This means that for a 2-week course of admission, you can make a «reserve» of this substance inside the body, which will last for 3-4 years ahead.

Famous scientists took part in its creation. Therefore, to anyone who would like to stop the development of pathology, I recommend treatment with stigmagidrocalciferol.
    Comments welcome.

3. swarnamary

swarnamary Gold IL'ite

oh my god really :thinking::thinking: then i need to take the THAT vitamin d . where can i find it ??????
    i know lots and lots of people taking formin...

Thyagarajan likes this.
  4. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Thyagarajan Sir,

When I flew to India two years ago, I carried a magazine that had summarized how pre-diabetic medicines were introduced into the market. Earlier, in the medical field there were only two conditions known as diebetic and non-diebetic. A loosly defined language was introduced a category called pre-diabetic. While A1C is measured, if it is below 5.7%, then one is considered non-diabetic but the doctors were not worried if the A1C was elevated temporarily up to 6.4% and only when it hits the level of 6.5%, they considered the patient as diabetic. Since, there was a gap between 5.7% to 6.5% and a lot of patients have A1C between these levels, the pharmaceutical giants wanted to enter this market and provide a medication that would fill in the gap with a hype that these medications will control the patients from becoming diabetic. But there are many research reports of dangers of these medications. It is common in the US for prescribing medications to the patients who just cross 5.7% in their A1C report. Only patients who understand the risks associated with this medicine fight with the physicians to drop this medication.

Thyagarajan likes this.
  5. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Yeah. I take metformin twice a day

6. Thyagarajan

Border case for diabetic - my two friends for over six months under ayurvedic treatment consisting if two howshadh and roasted herb twice a day reports vast improvement in their "good feel" ease of clear bowel movement and vanishing g of tiredness with little exertion. No side effects in kottakal doctor ayurvedic treatment.
    Thanks and regards for providing holistic view of pharma industry in USA vs pre-diabetic.
    Regards.

Viswamitra likes this.