Dhritika's Birth story

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by Harithag, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Harithag

Harithag Gold IL'ite

Hi All,

It has been a long time to come again to IL. Happy to announce that i was blessed with a Baby girl.

My Due date was March 25th,2012.But i delivered on Feb 25th.

I have undergone cervical cercleage during my 5th month and was on bed rest til my delivery.
    My Mom just left on the same day and was alone when noticed slight bleeding.DH went to railway station to drop my mom.

Told DH that some thing is wrong with me ,he immediately booked a cab for me to hospital.My gynec was waiting for me.She has done internal check up and to my shock she told me that i am in my labour.my baby was half way down the birth canal and may deliver in a hour or two. Contractions started but never felt pain.she didnt start any treatment becoz no one was with me.

Twist in the story is that Dh mistakenly boarded my mom in a wrong train.after realising that he catched the actual train my mom has to board and alighted in the next station and waited for my mom's train to come.luckily he can able to find my mom and told my situation that iam already in labor.then both of them started and reached hospital at 1PM.whereas i was in hospital since 10.30AM.contractions started but still no pain.

gynec gave injections to induce pain and to progress my labor.At 3PM i started getting pains on and off.One more injection at 4.15PM.Getting pains but baby is not coming out.horrible becoz i didnt had any food.i was told to push hard to avoid c-section. finally at 5.21PM, my baby came out of me.i was eager to see her but didnt have patience to speak.anyway i saw her.my baby born with cord around her neck twice.so thats the reason that made my labor horrible.but finally its worth it.

since she is a preterm baby,thought she needs a incubator.but she weighed 2.7KG.so no need of that also.

Again thanking God for my lovely daughter dhritika..[​IMG]

Dh was excited to see her as he always wanted a girl child.Dhriti is in 4th month now.she is feeding from me.

Thank you ladies also.Your experiences,words made me strong and positive.

9 people like this.

2. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Congrats !!! Hope you are enjoying with your little cuttie, take care, By God's grace with positives and negatives things were at ease, Do drop in when you find time, we all need to help each other :thankyou2: for sharing your little ones first visit to the earth.

May Baba give you strength and energy your motherhood, Best wishes...

3. sritas

sritas Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations, Harita..................by the grace of God you have given birth to a cute baby girl after many ups and downs.............God's gift to you. Bring her up to be a nice intelligent person with lots of self confidence.
    May God shower his choicest blessing on her and your family.
    Take care and my best wishes to you.

4. sujisaran

sujisaran Silver IL'ite

hi friend

congratulations and enjoy your motherhood!!!

5. Priesh

Priesh Platinum IL'ite

Congrats Harita. Hugs and Kisses to Dhritika. Enjoy motherwood.

6. sitharaj

sitharaj Gold IL'ite

Wonderful.. God bless the new mom and baby

7. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

god bless dhritika and wish you happy motherhood..

8. vanna

vanna Gold IL'ite

Congratulation Hritag to u n your family!...Happy that both mommy and baby doing well!

9. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Congratulations Harita... We wish you a wonderful motherhood and may your little princess Dhritika bring you tons of happiness and smiles.

10. suryakala

suryakala IL Hall of Fame

Dear Haritha,

It was like reading a thriller! Thank God everything went well, and Dhriti is turning on her stomach now and smiling at her parents.

Congrats. God bless you three (And also your Mom).