1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Devilish Bro, Sexist Parents,haughty Sil Make My Life Hell, Want To Forget Them As Nightmare Of Life

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by shubha1987, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Sorry ! This reply For @Nonya ! Why does that one "lucky" man get to have several wives ?

2. Sunburst

Sunburst Platinum IL'ite

You think a man who has several wives is lucky ? A man can barely tolerate one , imagine the constant nagging and bickering from several women ? And imagine each one having issues with the MIL ;)

Naari, Nonya and Sandycandy like this.
  3. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

May be I was. But happiness in a brave new world that OP wants, comes from revolutionary thinking, no ? Average people won't do it. and happy to monopolize the sub-optimal spouse they've got; but those who want a good/perfect? life could at least give it a thought. Lots of cakes for everyone to have it as well as eat. :blush:

4. Sandycandy

Sandycandy IL Hall of Fame

Apparently all the wives are working and going on vacations together , so hopefully there is no time for bickering ! Plus the wives can bond and vent about the MIL during vacations . There would be no Indus ladies though ! No one would need it.

Nonya and Sunburst like this.
  5. gitika

gitika Senior IL'ite

Can I get the full story what Rihanna was telling. It's half present here I want to refer full content. Where is the full content of this posted..??

6. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Wait.. what? Are you talking about polygamy? :thinking:

Sandycandy likes this.
  7. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

you've identified the one unfortunate consequence of the scheme.

Sandycandy likes this.
  8. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

This is one of those idea generation threads to get to the perfect setup that OP wants. How about you think of it as MIL-pain-share ? ;)

Sandycandy likes this.
  9. RohiniVenkat

RohiniVenkat Silver IL'ite

@gitika Just cool down yaar...

Why don't you calm yourself down for some while dear.. Is there a way that you can make any deal with your mom regarding the matches arrangements? It happens to almost everyone in South India. Rather making all your point onto her face (she may or may not get your point clearly), why don't you make some smart move telling okay to her at first and then add up all your criteria to the matches when they show you live.

Why do you always bother about your SIL and her SON (what did that small kid do to you, I hope he is not torturing you but only by his sweet innocent smile maybe). Just never consider them as your family. Just talk to your mom and dad, that is enough I think so.

Somewhat same situation arrived in my life wherein my mom forces to marry a guy whom I never give 1% of likes towards him, only because of horoscope matches my mom was looking for. But somehow I denied that person. then with their push I accepted to marry a guy whom I never liked, then just 2 days before their engagement day, I said a strict NO (because its my LIFE, not a game to just accept because of their force). Then they did not even in communication with me for almost a week. Then I spoke to my dad asking for a deal, I said I need to jump company once it is done, I will accept whatever the guy you show. First he was hesitating and later he was convinced. It took 9 months for me to get this new job and then I said I'm okay if they are searching now. They started searching again, within just 20 days of joining to my new job, I got engaged with my hubby, too soon I thought, still its the age (25), I should bother about my future and my kids too. Even I was doing all the detective jobs about my hubby, but he passed everything in all the tests. I just spoke only one word on my engagement day, "what is your shift tomorrow", he replied "Night shift" (we both are IT profs). That's it.

I was wondering how I'm dare to marry a a guy just spoke only for few minutes, now I realized its the best decision which I have taken in my life.

Almost same kind of treatment I got in my family as my parents supports only my younger sis, and says shes so innocent and treat her like queen. Even now I fight for that, few times, still my hubby asks to stop bothering it and he treats like a REAL QUEEN in his life. which means a lot to me, so I never bother about how they treat my sister and all.

See, Tragic life is not going to be continued, who knows the guy whom your mom chose may take care of you like anything and preserves you like a precious one in his life. So make a quick deal with which your parents may convince too, then give a look at those guys who they show, may be your prince charm will be hiding somewhere.

All the very best dear :):thumbup::thumbsup:

gitika, Naari, Sandycandy and 2 others like this.
  10. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

RohiniVenkat, Nice advice. Some nifty diplomacy before War! Well done!

RohiniVenkat likes this.