1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Destiny - Part 9

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by daisy2015, Aug 3, 2015.

1. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

It’s been 3 years since I got divorce. My dad got transferred and we moved to a new house in a new city. Even today when I hear about someone being burnt in a cylinder blast or someone’s death in an accident I shiver with fear because I remember the way he said those things to me, the way he looked at me while saying it. Whenever I go out I stay alert. I couldn't forget what happened the one time i went out when i was at my uncle's house.

I was getting frustrated staying within the four walls all the time so I thought of going to a nearby shop to buy one or two things. When I informed my aunt about going outside for some shopping she didn’t agree at first but on my continuous requests she allowed me to go as the shop was very near to my house and can be viewed from the garden. While I was shopping someone tried to throw acid on me. Luckily I escaped in the nick of time. Before we could catch him he escaped. Since my uncle said that he will protect me at all costs he has appointed some people to keep an eye on Pranav and his family and also on me when I am outside the house. It was one of those people who saved me when the acid attempt happened. I have no memory about how I reached home. I was in a shock. I remember saying my uncle’s address to the one who saved me and we were at our door step when I came to my senses. My uncle reached home in a hurry hearing about the plan of Pranav from the informants. He was at the door and was about to ring the bell when we reached home. I was shivering uncontrollably. Seeing me like this my uncle hurried towards us and asked that man what happened and hearing all about the incident he called my aunt and told her to take me inside and stay with me. My parents were informed about this the next day when my uncle had all the proof about it in his hands and was sure that this attempt was planned by Pranav. That was the last day when I went out. I remained indoors until the divorce was finalized.

1 person likes this.

2. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

How cruel this man was...worst guy.....

Story is going good with ur narration and cont. updates...waiting for ur next updates

3. daisy2015

Yes, i agree. I am happy to know that you are enjoying reading it.

Sure. I will update the next part as soon i finish writing. I am a bit busy today with friends and relatives. That is why i have uploaded two short episodes instead of a long one. C U soon with a new episode. bie1

4. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Sure...Have a nice time with them and enjoy...

5. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Dear Daisy

Nice story and very apt narration. So good looks like a real story. Have a great day.

6. srilaxmi

srilaxmi Silver IL'ite

but how pranav was acting too smart before marriage.... such a cunning minded family... but iam happy she got divorced

7. yukthasri

yukthasri Bronze IL'ite

Going Good. Waiting for the next update.

8. daisy2015

Thank you sangeethakripa

9. daisy2015

Hi srilaxmi. i will definitely answer your question about Pranav in my next episode.

10. daisy2015

a lil bit busy today. will post tomorrow. couldn't stop myself from coming online to check the feedback.