1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Destiny - part 8

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by daisy2015, Aug 3, 2015.

1. daisy2015

daisy2015 Platinum IL'ite

After a few days Pranav called me on my mobile to know about my interview. My father attended the call and said that there is another interview to attend to and it would take atleast a week. He wanted some time to plan things out carefully regarding my protection. Pranav being greedy for money didn't suspect anything. After this phone call my dad switched off the phone and took me to my uncle's house for safety. Nobody knew about this except us. My dad returned home alone and started enquiry on Pranav and his family. Seems like God was on our side. We got all the information we needed. What we came to know was shocking. Pranav had many affairs. Whenever he said that he was visiting his friend he was going to some lady with whom he was having affair from so many years. He ever harasses his students physically and emotionally. (Yes, he is a professor in a college). When we came to know about all the girls who have suffered in his hands thus... we were shocked. Then and there itself my parents decided that I should go for divorce. I agreed immediately. While we were processing the idea of divorce my dad came to know that Pranav and his relatives were keeping an eye on our every move.

Pranav's relatives called my dad and said that if he doesn't leave me with Pranav they will put my parents in jail and then will take me to their home by force. My father immediately contacted my uncle who was lawyer by profession and told him all that took place. He said not to worry about me and that he will protect me at all costs. We immediately applied for divorce and mentioned all that has happened in the court.

It was one hell of a time I have spent hiding inside the house for my protection sake. We attended many sessions and when everything that was done to me by Pranav was proved infront of the judge, he has declared verdict in my favor.

The day I received divorce was the happiest day in 2 years. Yes, it took 2 years time to get divorce. I lost the most valuable thing...trust. I wondered if i would ever be able to trust anyone again.

2. yukthasri

yukthasri Bronze IL'ite

Yay! Glad to know that Deepu got her divorce.

3. daisy2015

:iagree Yes, i feel the same.

Happy to see a message from you. Hope you are enjoying the story.

1 person likes this.
  4. yukthasri

yukthasri Bronze IL'ite

Absolutely lovely it.

5. daisy2015

Happy to hear that.

6. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

good one dear....good that she got released from that so called prison
    but dear pls post lengthy episodes...kneesmiley