1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Designer Wear Sarees, Salwar Kameez & Daily Use Ear Rings in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Shopping/Restaurants in Hyderabad' started by hydgrr, Jan 8, 2008.

1. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Latest fashion trends

Hi ILs,
    I'm going to visit india next month for just 12 days and those 12 days too i have so many marriages and commitments bonk......but i want to do some quick shopping...can someone suggest me where in hyderabad can I get nice designer wear sarees and salwar kameez.....also can someone tell me what are the latest trends in sarees and salwars in india currently..i have a huge clothes shopping to do as I lot 60lbs recently and all my old clothes are loose....and i attend lots of indian parties here and feel embarrassed to wear indian clothes...Please help me

Also could someone suggest from where can i get good collection of junk jewelery for daily use, I'm looking basically for ear rings.

Thanks in advance.
    Priya

2. hydgrr

hydgrr Bronze IL'ite

Hi ILs,
    I'm going to visit india next month for just 10 days and those 10 days too i have so many marriages and commitments [​IMG]......but i want to do some quick shopping...can someone suggest me where in hyderabad can I get nice designer wear sarees and salwar kameez.....also can someone tell me what are the latest trends in sarees and salwars in india currently..i have a huge clothes shopping to do as I lot 60lbs recently and all my old clothes are loose....and i attend lots of indian parties here and feel embarrassed to wear my old indian clothes...Please help me

Also could someone suggest from where can i get good collection of junk jewelery for daily use, I'm looking basically for ear rings.

Thanks in advance.
    Priya

3. ChandanaMN

ChandanaMN New IL'ite

Re: Latest fashion trends

For nice designer sarees which are fashionable, I would try Meena exclusive-Panjagutta, Kalaniketan wedding mall-Somajiguda. For trendy salwar kameez, I like Shanti collections-badichodi, Taruni - General bazar, Sec.

For imitation jewellery, i would try for some sleek bragain out in koti or abids.

Happy shopping.

4. jothipriya

jothipriya New IL'ite

loving hyderabadi jewels