1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Descipline & Dedication .....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by vvlakshmi1985, Mar 8, 2013.

1. vvlakshmi1985

vvlakshmi1985 Senior IL'ite

Amazing Auto Ride....

You might be wondering what is amazing in an Auto, however my yesterday’s journey in a share Auto has changed the way I look at my work and other. It all started when as usual I came out my world of computers and was heading back home, this auto stopped near me and I boarded the auto and was still fully emerged in my thoughts and I heard a very familiar telugu movie song being played in a small tab or mini Tv kind of a thing struck in the Auto and I was watching it and then after that song the next song came and small rustle in the auto as people was stepping out and I had to move.

When I was back in I suddenly noticed the Auto fully loaded with books and a notice containing information on their token scheme, Wi Fi facility, recharge and other stuff. This quickly made me excited because anyone working in Chennai and OMR must have heard of this share auto a rare breed.

So as expected I was more keenly observing my surroundings and trying to get most out of my ride. When I finally got down at my stop I realized that an Auto driver can be polite also, imagine how soft spoken he was and that instantly made me feel good. Now after that it made me curious to read more about him and I googled about him and found that he is more humble and dedicated in his profession.

Note: If you have traveled in this auto before do share you experience and comments.I am writing about this hoping we all learn be a bit more dedicated and innovate in what we do than complaining….

Please do check his video and I am sure you too would say the same…
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...I83c8eipFSd_HXaeVSJk4uw&bvm=bv.43287494,d.bmk
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...FYXV9jv7j66D3WyWD3wW24A&bvm=bv.43287494,d.bmk
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...xUytTt1D1lMTSWf7n_N67wQ&bvm=bv.43287494,d.bmk

Last edited: Mar 9, 2013
    2 people like this.

2. BHAVNAM6

BHAVNAM6 Platinum IL'ite

Re: Inspiring Story...A must read....

My dear Lakshmi,

Clearly it shows a nice attitude of an Auto driver who is trying his best to make his customer's ride pleasurable while stuck in noisy traffic. Very interesting to read and think about indeed.

Love,
    Bhavna

3. GaythriV

GaythriV Platinum IL'ite

In future he will be an inspiration to many. In this fearful world he is a solace and console and I appreciate his good deeds. He is really a model for many. There are men like him in this world who would like to adopt a student and educate, where some fathers are present too who rape their own blood. Good irony.

4. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Amazing!!! I admire him a lot. I saw the video. Where there is a will there is a way.

5. alekya1

alekya1 Gold IL'ite

Hi Lakshmi,

The links are not working. Could u pls check.

6. vvlakshmi1985

vvlakshmi1985 Senior IL'ite

Hi Alekya,

I have tried clicking them they are working, can anybody else confirm?