1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

depression staying in US

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by kads, Sep 7, 2007.

1. kads

kads Senior IL'ite

n naazneen the best part u told me about how to interact with ppl ataying here(how to make them frnds instead just looking for indian friends.Thanks a lot.

Thnks Aarushi.my son has started with pre-school.Thats true if u wait for somebody to come n talk to u then u r always left behing thinking the person will talk to u..
    thanks again

2. tinasarolia

tinasarolia New IL'ite

hi kads,
    i am tina sarolia i have just read ur mail after mailing u i was shocked that this is the life in u.s why ppl r going i dont know why ppl r geeting excited to go for abroad i feel very sorry about u i was just wondering why u have not mailed me earlier now i come to know the reason keep calm urself dont get deprresed i am with u ,u can share ur feelings with me bcoz u r marwadi i can understand ur feeling and most important thing u r indian and i am also so just take care whenever u need in matter of talk i will always with u remember the banglore days join in art of living remember the messages give by sri sri ravishankarji u will really solve ur problem
    waiting for ur reply
    take care :yes:

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

i agree with what Abha said.

And now u have indus to interact,andmaybe u can find like minded friends in yr city from indus.WE all have to adjust in life.

After marriage, i came with my newly married wife from boimay to jaipur,and the first one year was terrible.Today after 27 yrs here, i have such a vast friend scirlce and social circle,that i have forgotton bombay, though i go there to meet my mom and brothers.

So cheer up, everythign will be fine,as it ws with me.Regrds.kamal

4. nilaa

nilaa Senior IL'ite

Dear Kads,
    Do not worry. Like all out friends mentioned it has happened to all of us and all of us have come out of such loneliness either by getting new friends or starting to accept one's own self as a good friend. Do not hurt yourself by feeling that, " i am lonely" . Your child and your hubby are your best friends. Keep smiling and be happy. See to that your child says "my mom is my best friend" My son does and i am happy about it.
    regards,
    nilaa