1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Depressed..

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by tictactoe, Jan 4, 2010.

1. tictactoe

tictactoe New IL'ite

Thank you everybody..
    DH felt bad that he didnt disclose this matter to me before marraige..
    Yes we both went to the doctor and I asked tons of questions to clear my doubts....I also did some research on the internet about this...made a list of all questions and asked the doctor... This week he will do his MRI and EEG tests.. He will take medication continously..
    He was on medication since his college days...but he stopped the medication on his own two years back and my in-laws knew this too. If i knew it earlier i wouldnt allow him to stop medication without doctor's consent... Now i am aware what precautions to take for him...
    Nowdays DH gets extra love and attention from me so he is quiet happy about it in one way.
    tictactoe

2. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Thatz the spirit,dear!

3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

I was surprised that no one brought up the point about trust. Feeling bad about not disclosing the matter does not cut it. This is a major breach of trust.

It is great that you are standing by him and supporting him, but the reasons behind his hiding such an important detail till it accidentally got out need to be looked into, rather than swept under the carpet.
    That is great. But take care of yourself too.

-Rihana

4. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Rihana, Yes, it is breach of trust.But what is she going to do about it now?If she wants to fight for it I am pretty sure her life is going to be hell.

She wants to make her life happy and wants to live with him.Let her forget it and move on with her life.

The above statement clearly shows she likes him so much.Let her be happy and I think it is not worth pondering about the matter of "trust" here.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2010
  5. Mallie

Mallie Senior IL'ite

Rihana

Yes you are absolutely right. There is this big breach of trust in this marriage. But I guess she got a more priceless gift that many are still fighting for. Mutual love for each other. Believe me that is the biggest gift she can get in a marriage.

Tictactoe....good to see your commitment. Thats really great. Carry on.:thumbsup

6. tictactoe

tictactoe New IL'ite

Thanks again for your support Rihana bhuvnidhi Mallie. We yesterday did the EEG and MRI tests.. results are yet to be out but the hospital would call us immediately if there was any problem. Since they havent call i dont think there is a major problem. Yes the understanding between us both has grown more and especially reading the comments here gave me boost in my morale unlike the last month where i was totally depressed and shattered.
    Thanks once again
    tictactoe

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010