Deepavali Puja

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by Chitvish, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Padhmu

Padhmu IL Hall of Fame

Chitra Madam,

I happened to read your Deepavali Puja. you have described clearly to perform the pooja. wonderful information and defly. a guidance to all to perform on Deepavali.

2. manasmadhu

manasmadhu New IL'ite

Dear Mam

I am very interested in doing this puja but on deepavali's evening I will be in my brother in laws place so can I do it early morning berfore 6

love Priya

3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Please go ahead and do it. All the best.

4. mums

mums Platinum IL'ite

Ma'am can you tell me date for doing Kuberan pooja

5. Chitvish

I ave replied last evening to Ammas. It is on 26 the evening.

6. vanisriv

vanisriv Silver IL'ite

Dear Mrs. Chithra

I have been reading your posts on IL and your work is simply amazing. In this age of dying culture and tradition, I am elated to see your posts and responses by our fellow IL'ites. Your family and IL'tes are truly blessed.

If ever you come by Adyar, please let me know. Would love to have you home to see and bless my three kids (4 yr old son and 8 month old twin daughter)

Best wishes
    Vani

7. shashiv

shashiv Gold IL'ite

Dear Mam,

I felt so happy reading your Deepavali puja guidance... a wonderful and valuable information for all... Thanks for sharing ma. May God bless you...Wishing you and family a very Happy Diwali...

Shanti

8. LLavanya

LLavanya Gold IL'ite

Thanks for sharing this pooja mam.

9. anitharajan

anitharajan Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chitra Mami,

It gives me great pleasure talking to you by this forum. At present i'm in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City w:st="on">Edinburgh</st1:City>, <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">London</st1:place></st1:City>. And i've recently joined IL. For the past one month i'm online in IL for atleast 8 hrs. Its because i'm able to open this site from office.
    The first task i do the moment i reach office is open the IL link and just start looking for new ideas from people. Client is not paying for this, but i couldn't stop checking this. Every time when i'm free from work, i just relax myself by surfing this site. I'm so happy for all the pooja ideas and slokams you have given us.
    From my childhood i like to do Pooja and decorate pooja room as much as i can. Everyone in <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">london</st1:place></st1:City> say that i have good pooja place at my home and they call it as a mini temple.
    This time for deepavali i will invite all my friends and will do this Diwali pooja with everyone so that everyone will get benefited. Thank you so much for sharing this. Not sure how should i really thank you. You are great and a good soul in helping others to lead their life happily and healthy. You are like my mom who is guiding everyone to live their life. Only mom can do this with atlmost love and care. When i come down to <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">India</st1:place></st1:country-region> i want to sure meet you and get blessings from you to start my new life. Thank you mom.

thank-you-image.jpg

10. Chitvish

am immensely happy to read all your posts!!
    In IL when there are threads on lasies discussing if rituals should be followed at all, your posts make me feel gratified that many still believe in our culture and customs!!
    Vanisri, sure, I would love to meet you.
    Anitha, now that PMs are free, do get in touch with me when you come to India!!
    All the best to everyone of you.