1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Deepavali - and a day well spent .

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Bhooma, Oct 19, 2009.

1. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Dear Ms. Booma

Nice to read your blog on Tirupathi Trip. I too walked for the dharshan of Lord Balaji without any booking of darshan (know a person in tirupathi). Ofcourrse unfortunate i am. I did not get His darshan. Ofcourse after few days again, went & had a very gr8 dharshan.

Regarding your orphanage visit, I AM MUCH INTERESTED. I would like to visit. But afraid, if i see them, definitely I will burst out. Even now now crying after reading your blog. I am interested in donating. Let me know when you visit next.

With Lots of love

Deepa Rajesh

2. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

Dear Deepa

Thank you so much for your quick response . I am so heartened by so many responses .

I too cried Deepa after I returned .. especially the image of the single eyed child who told me he would like to paint and the dumb child who gestured to me that I should bring him painting books . Thats what made me to write this blog and throw aside some of my selfishness and wanting to go and spend some quality time with these kids . Please give me a weeks' time. I will coordinate with then orphanage and get back to you

God Bless

Bhooma

3. deraj

deraj Platinum IL'ite

Definitely will wait for you to come back so that i can be of little help to those in need.

Thanks a ton.

With Regards

Deepa

4. sigmabeta

sigmabeta Bronze IL'ite

Dear Bhooma aunty,

I sincerely appreciate the efforts and the enthusiasm you take in giving these children the happiness the deserve, on each of your visit. It is very painful to see their suffering and there is this element that keeps drawing you back to them.

5. Prem.S

Prem.S Silver IL'ite

Dear Bhooma aunty,
    Its such a noble thought of spending some quality time with the children.
    I would also love to join you for the Orphanage visit and also contribute financially for the same. I will be coming to Chennai by Dec so hopefully will join you in your visits :)
    Regards,
    Premsudha