1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Deep dark lines on the neck

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by itsjustme, Sep 12, 2012.

1. itsjustme

itsjustme Silver IL'ite

Hi I have dark horizontal lines on my neck, a pair of parallel ones .. What is e reason for this? I am not a chubby person.. Any remedies?? Thank you

2. SrividyaNKumar

SrividyaNKumar Silver IL'ite

Pls. chk with your doc. Might be hormonal issue(or pcos)..

3. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Dark circle -- Obesity or during preg time it happens.
    If not the above two, then pls consult doc soon

4. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

my mom had tht ...it may be due to deficiency of something....

5. itsjustme

itsjustme Silver IL'ite

i dont have kids yet.. and i am not obese..

and it is deep and defined. tried finding related pcitures but cudnt. what is pcos? i m in my twenties only

6. Rise

Rise Platinum IL'ite

Poly cystic Ovary Syndrome.........

7. itsjustme

itsjustme Silver IL'ite

oh thank you for the info. i have seen this lines in many people, men women alike , i ws just wondering why it happens!!

OMG this web analytics!!
    now my il page is filled with face-lifting ads!!!

haha

8. yellowfall

yellowfall New IL'ite

choose an anti-aging cream may help you:

Blindly trusting some young saleswoman's recommendations is not the right way to buy a good skin cream.
    Tip One: No matter what your anti ageing cream contains, it won't work without sunscreen. So for a day cream go for one with a desired SPF. These creams work to some degree, the skin reverts to its previous condition if you discontinue.

Tip Two: Another thing you should pay attention is always opt for a patch test before using a product. Dab a small amount of the preparation on the pulse of your wrist or the crook of your elbow; leave it unwashed for a period of 24- 48 hours. Now watch for signs of any allergic reactions. Typical signs will include redness, a rash, any form of breakouts on the skin, itchiness, pain, flaking etc. Continue usage only if you do not have a reaction.
    You see, different skin types require different anti-ageing creams. For oily skin, gel based or creams with matte effect, cream base for dry skin and for a combination skin, lotion based creams are referred.

Tip Three: Pricing should match the reputation of the brand. Most reputed companies put in a lot of research and clinical trials into their products to check skin allergies and systemic side effects. Hence, the cost and eventually the pricing of such products go up. But one cannot serve every skin type, so get sample or buy sample before select.

If used in excess it can damage your skin. If you are using an anti-ageing cream for your skin so that your skin glows and forget to use sunscreen, then your skin will be affected with sunrays as the protective dead layer is gone.

Whoever you decide to believe, one thing is for sure: A balanced diet, staying out of the sun and avoiding smoky places is just as important as splurging on expensive lotions and potions.

1 person likes this.