1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Decorative Vegetable Bottles

Discussion in 'Creative Crafts' started by leelagk, Mar 5, 2010.

1. sritas

sritas Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Very interesting shaped bottles and the arrangement of the veggies are very attractive.........your dhaniyam bottle arrangement too is very attractive, Leela. I have seen such displays in the cookery shows that are aired on the TV channels.
    Thanks for sharing the method, but i do not know where you get such shaped bottles.
    Shanta

2. rajiravi

rajiravi Bronze IL'ite

Its really something new to me....i have never seen this before....i have seen bottles filed with decorative beeds....this is really nice.... thanks for sharing the procedure also.

3. leelagk

leelagk Gold IL'ite

dear shanta
    thank you dear for your appreciation...
    dhanyam bottle is very easy to do...we can fill the bottle putting dals but care shud be taken not to have air gaps...but the veggie bottles are not as much easy as the other ones..i have been looking for such stylie shaped bottles...if i get ,will try immediately..

4. leelagk

leelagk Gold IL'ite

dhanya bottle is made by myself..i hav never tried veggie bottle... i hav seen those in many malls but even a small one is too expensive to buy...but they are eye catching...hopefully, i will try someday:)....

5. alamelua

alamelua Senior IL'ite

hi leelagk,

very cute and nice. :thumbsupvery good creativity. i thought this can be done

only in shops. you have changed it.:clap:clap

a.alamelu

6. fiona

fiona Bronze IL'ite

hi lee, these bottles sure are very beautiful and they are expensive too. like you i too feel they are expensive and have not bought any . but i had once tried to decorate a vase with some rice and mustard seeds and than put some artificial flowers in the vase and I had a decorated vase for my artfcl flowers :D..Thanks for sharing this one..The one you made is also good..

7. leelagk

leelagk Gold IL'ite

thank you for the compliment dear...only dhanya bottle done by me...now thinking of doing the veggie nd hav been hunting for the shaped bottles...

8. leelagk

leelagk Gold IL'ite

you are rt fiona..its toooooooo costly to buy one...someday i will make one...would you plz post the rice nd mustard combo decr bottle for my sake:)...just out of curiosity im asking....

9. Padhmu

Padhmu IL Hall of Fame

very attractive vegetable bottles. thanks for sharing the proceedure.

10. fiona

fiona Bronze IL'ite

hey lee I would definetly post the picture dear but i do not have any at the moment.I had made it when we were in india..