1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Decluttering And Organising - Lessons Learnt

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by Needtobestrong, Sep 6, 2021.

1. umaakumar

umaakumar Finest Post Winner

Dear needtobestrong,
    Nice post. Decluttering has to be an everyday process. The entire family needs to participate. Oy then the house remains spic and span.
    Since you are in india, you still have a lot of small provisions shop, where you get everything. Don't go to hypermarket, buy from these shops. The temptation to pick up unwanted things are curtailed. You buy only as per list.
    Everyday you need to pick up one small space for dusting. This way your entire house gets cleaned and it is easier than doing everything in a day.
    You will be less stressed.
    This is what I follow.

Thanks & ragards
    Uma

Thyagarajan likes this.
  2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

My son taught me dust on his table useful to him .
    The scene:
    He Returned from outdoor work and rushed to his table in his room. He looked at for a while and came to hall in a chaotic manner and shouted, "who has wiped table top in my room?".
    Our maid replied him softly in Tamil , "sir I only cleaned the room and the table".
    My son told her, Hereafter don't clean my table in my absence. I want to talk to someone urgently on phone and you have wiped out the number written in that dust".