1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Decide In Haste

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, Oct 2, 2021.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

upload_2021-10-2_13-37-23.jpeg

Judging others is not our business at all. But in reality we are all being judged by others at all moments in life. Even that judgement is done often in terrific haste that at times leads to repentance. It is a statement true in both domestic and other spheres.

In the above image, mere look would make us believe they are bent rods. But in reality they are absolutely straight. Life is surrounded by illusions.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021

2. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Very true

Thyagarajan likes this.
  3. umaakumar

umaakumar Finest Post Winner

Dear Sir,

Very good post. Just like the image we never see the straight lines. How true.
    Many many years ago, I had to attend a job interview. When I arrived there, there were many girls like me. We were asked to wait in the veranda with the sun hitting us directly. You know how hot Madras is/was.
    We had to wait almost 2 hours and we got really thirsty. The door of the veranda led to the living room where a girl was sitting and watching TV. She kept telling us her Dad had gone out and will be back soon.
    We were all terribly thirsty and asked her for some water. She never responded. All of us were very angry and kept whispering as to what kind of a person this is.
    Finally the interview got over. The company was making stabilizers and the first floor was the factory. When we came down and walked past the living room we noticed that this girl had deformed legs and needed help to get up.
    We felt very sorry for having cursed her for not giving us water.
    This incident taught me not to judge quickly.

Thyagarajan, KashmirFlower and Mistt like this.
  4. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Sister UK for your response which is very apt illustration that is emotional.
    Regards.