December Duets!!!!!

Discussion in 'Festivals & Special Days' started by Yashikushi, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Yesterday was not feeling ok so was not much online here I am with you all, throughout the days of today to celebrate with you all...

Saras already you came here to take the pastries ahh I hope you have left some for me too....hehehe

Saroj I hope you have sufficient for me too...hehe

Kala welcome to our thread and thank you for you lovely cards to all of us here.

Christmas Card Day
    [​IMG]

Here whole shop of pastries you all can feel free and enjoy it, to full core...hehe

[​IMG]

Here sending you all heaps of flowers to decorate your homes and enjoy the lovely natural fragrance.....

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  2. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Hi Saroj, Aruna, Saras, Kala and all the others here,

Have a heart all of you... Such Yummy Terri-calori-fic pastries... what will happen to my waist-line??!! Already everyone calls me 'Aunty'... now it will be Grandma (Paati!!!?)...

'Tis the Season of GoodWill and Cheer... Christmas is round the corner... A signal to me that it is time to set up the XMas tree and put up the decorations....

Happy XMas Card Day to One and All...

Offering you all an E-bouquet of Fragrant Flowers....

Love,
    Padma

3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Hi friends,
    Thanks for the pastries!! I do not mind about waist line, Already , it has crossed the limit!!!:)
    December9th Christmas card day honoring Henry cole who created the first card on 1843.
    with love
    pad

4. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

So gals(someone will be happy for calling so :biglaugh) rightly all have taken my pastry sharings the other day.
    And today have the right to trim your hips and ribs.
    Thanks for your bountiful bouquet of greets.

Human Rights Day, created by the United Nations, promotes awareness of the importance of Human Rights issues around the world. On this daty in 1948, the UN General Assembly adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Each year, the United Nations, establishes a new theme for the year. In 2006, the theme is fighting poverty.

Human rights is something we easily take for granted in the United States. Elsewhere, freedom and basic human rights are not a given.
    Participate in this day by learning more about human rights issues around the globe. Offer your time and money in support of a human rights issue that is important to you.

[​IMG]

5. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Human Rights Day,
    [​IMG]

6. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

7. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Human rights are our common heritage
    and their realization depends on the contributions
    that each and every one of us is willing to make,
    individually and collectively, now and in the future."
    with love
    pad

8. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Healthy eats to fun treats, check out this week end's relish......

National Noodle Ring Day is a December day that kids young and old have been impatiently awaiting......yeah, right!

What would cooking be like without the noodle ring? We shudder to think about it. We are certainly relieved that the Noodle Ring exists, so we can cook them in one recipe after another. And, doesn't it make sense that we honor the Noodle Ring with its own very special day!?

BTW: Is the proper term "Noodle Ring" or "Ring Noodle"? let you make the call on this important question.

Get your fill of noodle rings today. After all, that's what this day is for.
    Whether you like homemade pasta or prefer the instant noodle variety like Ramen noodles, Cup noodles or “oodles and noodles” as I used to call them,we all know a world without noodles would be total anarchy! Ok, maybe not that serious but noodles and pasta are cultural staples for many cultures (i.e. Asian, Italian, cultures etc.)

If you want to partake in the celebration of National Noodle Ring Day then get your best kitchen products, some yummy ingredients and make your favorite pasta or noodle dish! ​

[​IMG]

So let’s play a game I just created called “Name that Noodle”!!

[​IMG]

9. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    tomorrow is National Ding-a-ling day! Any inspirations?
    Have a nice day!
    with love
    pad

10. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

:wow Padmini aunty and Saroj....what a range of offer of my favourite dish (hehe are you wondering, which is not my favourite :crazy) .
    I am unable to decide which plate to grab first...
    As I drool at that, you have mine [​IMG]
    ENJOY !!!!!!!!!