December 2018 Due Date Club!!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Kanaka007, Apr 16, 2018.

1. sasi291

sasi291 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Ladies

My due date is on November 10. I recently got my 1 hour glucose test done and my glucose level is at 135. Doctor said it’s high (120max) and asked me to go for 3 hour glucose test. Is 135 really bad? I read some webpages online and they say 135 is fine (140 is cutoff). Please share some thoughts.

Also yesterday doctor office called up and said I have bacteria in urine and should take some medicines 2 times a day for 5 days . Is that normal in pregnancy?

2. Kanaka007

Kanaka007 Bronze IL'ite

Not sure on gulcose test.... But urinary infections are common n I got treated with vaginal capsules during my 4th month..... Take care n consult ur doc

3. Gelwini

Gelwini Senior IL'ite

4. sasi291

sasi291 Bronze IL'ite

Hello Girls
    I am 32w+3 days now. I had my Ultra sound scan yesterday and doctor said baby is at 34 percentile which is 1.8kgs. Last time she was 48percentile. Is 1.8 kgs at 32 weeks a good weight? My first kid was born with less weight of around 2.4kgs around 37 weeks. so i am little concerned that the baby might be small now. Please share your thoughts.

Everyone who sees me say that my tummy looks small . So am little worried.
    What should i do to increase baby weight?

Doctor also said that that baby head is small. But its not a concern. Did anyone face the same? is that fine?

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    Gelwini likes this.
  5. Gelwini

Gelwini Senior IL'ite

Hey, @Kanaka007 ,@PrathimaBose

How r u both doing? I am into the 27th weeks...everything good going...thank yo God....waiting to hear from you both...

Kanaka007 likes this.
  6. Gelwini

Gelwini Senior IL'ite

Hi @sasi291 ,
    At 34 weeks ideal weight should be 2.1kg....but i wish your baby will pickup weight in next few weeks...All the best dear and don't worry....every thing will be fine....

7. Kanaka007

Kanaka007 Bronze IL'ite

Hello

Good to hear from you,, am good too.... Waiting for next scan in Oct.....adviced to go for walk daily to keep weight in control n avoid sugar increase... . Having lower abdomen pains like we get during periods tym.. But Dr saying it's normal as baby grows .. Do u have thistkind of pain???

Gelwini likes this.
  8. Gelwini

Gelwini Senior IL'ite

Hi @Kanaka007 ,
    Sometimes i get little pain but gas types in both corners of abdomen. Rest fine...

Ok I wanted to inform you ppl that i am going to shift to Bangalore after delivery as husband has got into a company in Banglore .Will need advise from you in this regards.....

9. Gelwini

Gelwini Senior IL'ite

Hi, as per my report the normal level after 1 hour of glucose consumption is up to 150

10. Kanaka007

Kanaka007 Bronze IL'ite

I think after delivery is fine, but make sure you have some one with you as its new place nnn early days for kids after birth.... Which place in bangalore???

Gelwini likes this.