1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dear dairy...... I feel so hurt

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by sumee, Nov 27, 2013.

1. sumee

sumee Silver IL'ite

Dear Dairy,
    I am horrified,upset,frustrated ,hurt ,helpless when I am watching the News channel everyday and see the atrocities being committed on women ...I am angry when I see there is no justice in this world for a woman in our country....I am helpless when I hear how a mother of a 6 year old was raped by 4 men in Assam and then they gorged her eyes out so that she won't be able to identify them and throw her out of the moving car, rapes committed on girls,teenagers...I wonder in which society are we living in..Seems we have never left our ancient civilization.

I feel for the young journalist who was sexually molested by a man old enough to be her grandfather Tarun Tejpal. He a leading editor of a popular paper and she is his friend's daughter who thought he would protect her like her father does.Are some men so frustrated with their sex life that their libido rises whenever they see another woman and pounce on her:twisted: Do they consider every woman other than their wife to be available for them?Sorry I am searching for the right words but my mind is numb with anger.........

Arushi.....I wish I was a witness to what exactly happened that night 5 years ago.If someone could speak to the walls of her room it can tell the truth:cry:.
    How can parents kill their own daughter..Was Arushi truly found in that position with the servant? Or it it she discovered something more about her parents that she had to be silenced.Where did the servant come into this picture?????Too many questions but no answers. Parents are protectors of their own blood but here in the name of honour killing Nupur and Rajesh turned her murderers....notdonesmiley

So dear dairy now you know why I am crying..feeling helpless..wondering whether I should be lucky being born a woman in my country or unlucky where I am afraid of even my shadows............:eek
    Bye now for.................

1 person likes this.

2. Mylifeatusa

Mylifeatusa Silver IL'ite

It s so sad Summe.
    Even I'm feeling very bad by reading all those news especially when father raped daughter kind of news and 4,5 yrs girls get raped.......

I even feel scared to give birth to a girl child.

some how I'm happy to raise my children in Us than in India

1 person likes this.
  3. Anitap

Anitap IL Hall of Fame

Raising girls in India seems like a scary thing now. :-( A couple of friends who moved to India for the sake of Indian culture are seriously thinking of moving back.

4. MaritalBliss

MaritalBliss Platinum IL'ite

I'm also not convinced abt aarushi being in compromising position with male servant...there is more to it and we will perhaps nvr know.

5. RadiantFlower

RadiantFlower Platinum IL'ite

The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine.

I've seen it happen many a time.

1 person likes this.