1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dear Coffeelover I miss your fbs in my threads

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 7, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Coffeelover

I did not know how to find you. I missed your fbs in two of my threads. Otherwise usually you always give fb to my threads.

If I have hurt you I am very sorry and please excuse me. I am missing you in my threads.

Today I thought you would have definitely given fb to my thread. But not finding it I am very sad.

I cant force you to give fb but since you said you miss my threads thats why thought of writing to you.

Once again sorry

love
    viji

2. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Viji, I am so happy to recieve this blog form you. Sorry I did not give my opinions for your previous blog. I wrote my opinion and delete it couple of times because it didn't sound alright. Let me have PM soon and will send you my opinion.
    i am going to save this blog because it is touched my heart. you don't know anything about me ( real name, age etc) , even then you are very nice to. I don't have too many REAL friends like that.
    You will be never forgotten by me. Today, if you write other blog, will give my opinion.
    Sorry about not writing to you. Today is Golu starteing. Enjoy the festival and inform us what you made, wore and where all visited and who all came to your house. Sitting far away, I will enjoy it too. Good day, Viji. Happy Golu

3. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Dear Coffeelover

Thank you for replying. I am feeling happy to receive your fb. Glad to know that you are going to save this blog. I did not know how to reach you as you do not have pm. Waiting anxiously for your to get pm. Then we can be in contact. I dont know without seeing you I have got an attachment for you , might be we had some relation in last janm.

Today was busy whole day, setting the padis and then so many other things. As we had not unpacked the bommais it took long time unpack the bommais. Today did not sleep also in theafternoon and logged in only at 9.45 pm. or so . My daughter was waiting to chat with me. My husband helped me in setting the padi and unpacking the bommais. Then after keeping the bommais in the evening again I had to packthe bommais which we did not keep as their colour had gone . This is all due to thefact that we have shifted our house and kept the cardboard box containing bommais like that only. From tomorrow navrathri will start. In our own house manypeople used to come , here dont know who all will be coming though I will be invitiing whomever is see or know.

bye for now
    take care
    love
    viji

4. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

That is great. You have started the Golu. Update al the information.

Keep in touch. will waiting for all the pictures too.