1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dear 2016, Stop Testing My Patience!!!!

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by VijayaRaghu, Nov 17, 2016.

1. VijayaRaghu

VijayaRaghu Silver IL'ite

I invited you with all the hopes and good heart just like I invited another year, but what you did to me is fair? Your other siblings 2015, 2014, etc are also tested my patience but among all you are very hard on me. What did I do to you, why you hate me this much?

My Mom was my strength, you stolen her from me to heaven. Is this really fair?

Too much humiliation and negativity from colleagues and cant got opportunity to move out from here. Neither you are not letting me move out of this environment by getting any new opportunity or not making this environment better. What’s the grudge you have on me?

Lots of misunderstandings from parents, siblings and in laws though I kept my mouth shut all the time and did my best to clear everything but nothing worked. Still everyone has complaints on me, its not because of you?

Wonderful husband…..he was in such a high position in his career. His visa got rejected and you made him be home as a dependent to me which is not easy for a man to be home. So sorry for him at the same time he is showing frustration where myself I am overloaded with lots going on my side. By god’s grace everything gets in control with in minutes . But the stress stacking is going very very high. Come on, stop being so harsh on us.

Kids…beautiful kids….still…

Such a brilliant girl scored less (not what she used to be )….i know I know its my fault. Couldn’t able to spend on her due to all the issues above. Felt like you killed me there. Why ?

Another little girl who fought a lot from her 4th month with health issues and still was smiling you didn’t even excuse her. Don’t you get melted with that innocent face and grant her healthy and comfortable life.

2016, I wish you would be a human or a creature with brain to make you realize how you are keeping my eyes wet all the time and you made me built such a big mountain called stress. And also you know what, I am still strong - fighting and searching for stress control or peace. But last night you won on me, moist on my pillow declared you are winner, congratulations to you. I am sure you will be happy forever like how I used to be, because you have my lovely mom with you.

Hope I might find my victory with your - to be little sibling : 2017.

Nevermind ladies, it’s just a vent in order to looking for a shoulder to rest.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016

2. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Dear @VijayaRaghu
    Good wishes and prayers for a bountiful 2017....

VijayaRaghu likes this.
  3. Sparkle

Sparkle Platinum IL'ite

Dear Vijaya,

Chin up and best wishes for a great 2017.

May be this will cheer you up...:p:D:smiley::tonguewink:

e29ad28f53a1e405becc57efa3dcd724.jpg

sindmani and VijayaRaghu like this.
  4. VijayaRaghu

VijayaRaghu Silver IL'ite

Thank you @dc24 & @Sparkle for your wishes. Half way thru this year, still I am a wonderful person looking for things to get better with lots of HOPE in a way of NO HOPE.

dc24 likes this.
  5. Sri2196

Sri2196 Silver IL'ite

I hope the rest of the year brings joy and happiness to your life

VijayaRaghu likes this.