Dealing With Family

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Elsa, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Elsa

Elsa Gold IL'ite

Thank you for the clarification. I guess, my problem is totally different from yours. You seem to have decided not to have a baby for a few years after your marriage. And someone questioning you or giving advice would have angered you for sure, as having a baby was something that you had consciously avoided for a few years.

Also, moving on if unable to have a baby is something that takes time. I am living in denial right now. I am still unable to accept the fact that I could not have a baby until now and do not know for sure if I will have one!

ashwinim3006 likes this.
  2. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

Dear I didn't know whether my instruments work or not till I try after 5 years of marriage. It was also not so fast. It took sometime to get result. But facing those questions for 5 years was very annoying/tough that is what I wanted to convey.

Dont get upset. Be positive. I know it is tough, but being peaceful and happy is important when you are going through these treatments. So try to avoid all those negative energy/ people and do something that make you happy or smile/relaxed. Best wishes

3. sriprem

sriprem New IL'ite

Hi Elsa
    I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. I have been in similar situation few years back (got lucky after 5 years and a miscarriage) and I know its quite a tough journey. Negative behavior from the people around you is not easy to ignore. Please keep yourself away from such people and keep yourself occupied in something you like which would ease of the stress. Try to be happy and do things which you love the most( I know its not easy but you have to be strong).The day would definitely come when all your prayers shall be answered.

4. shreeshree

shreeshree Senior IL'ite

Where do you stay currently?.

5. shreeshree

shreeshree Senior IL'ite

One of my relative got success result from chennai prasanth hospital.She was blessed with twins.Doctor name is Geetha Hari Priya.Pls never give up dear.Do not bother about others.Do meditation and yogas.I heard some asanas are good for ttc.