Dead Lizard And Pigeon!

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by EagerForInfo, Feb 6, 2022.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Hello
    As I had mentioned in other posts my family went to India from USA after 8 years to stay in their own apartment. They were shocked to see pigeons inside the house and moreover a dead pigeon in the kitchens sink and dead lizard in bathroom sink. Are there any superstitions behind seeing these and most importantly any remedies!!!??? Help. !! Please post in other forum if required. Is it a bad omen ??!! Help !!!

2. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

If the apartment was sitting empty then this is not an unusual occurrence in India.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2022
    Anusha2917 likes this.
  3. Janakinarne

Janakinarne Gold IL'ite

Don't b too negative,u t saying the house is. Closed from past 8years and no one went inside even to cln for a month als,
    If we went to trip even for 10days then we wil find lizards and other insects inside the house ,for 8yrs means u can expext even snakes too inside ...
    May b dy lefft some windows openly or dre is a way for pegions from bathroom windows,dy mostly torget the bathroom windows even to hack there eggs,may b some of pigeon babies may fallen inside and can't fly back ..so they died inside..
    Don't be too sentimental for everything, just cln the house and sprinkle cow urine all over the house(bcos cow urine wil remover any negative from the house and other insects too)...

4. Anusha2917

Anusha2917 IL Hall of Fame

10 days we weren't home and a pigeon had invaded my kitchen. The glass around the chimney exhaust had to be fixed which we were Procrastinating to do. Well now we know from where the pigeon made an entry into the kitchen.

No superstition n all. 8 years is pretty long to keep a house locked. Poor pigeon must have entered somehow and not got it's way out and died in the sink. Lizard is a common reptile seen even in a house where people stay all the time.

Remedy : Get the house deep cleaned by some cleaning agency.Allow good ventilation and enjoy the stay .

5. SGBV

SGBV IL Hall of Fame

I found a couple of dead lizards and cockroaches when I left my house locked and empty for 6 months. We had a cleaner visits the house once in a month, but no one to monitor her work, this was what we found when we returned back.

It is quite common to find dead insects and birds if you leave your house locked and unattended.

If it was in a rural area, I wouldn't be surprised to see snakes and cats inside. These animals find a way to to and survive inside

So, don't worry

6. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

I forgot to mention they have given keys to neighbors who regularly come to clean the apartment.

7. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

Please suggest good cleaning agencies in India.