1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

De-worming better solution????

Discussion in 'Infants' started by nanrajkumar, Apr 12, 2010.

1. nanrajkumar

nanrajkumar Senior IL'ite

Dear friends,

I have 1 yr and 2mths old daughter. Prob is she doesnt eat well. She always trying to have only milk, not eating any solid foods. I have tried soo many to attract her taste, but everything going in vain. One friend of mine suggested me to deworm. But i have no idea at all. I went to pead.. he said, ok let us try. Please could u share ur views regarding this .. also pls share if after deworming will she eat well. She had no problem in eating 2 msths before, it was once when she about to walk. She is very very lean in structure.

Expecting ur response asap.

Nandini

2. msharadha

msharadha New IL'ite

Hi Nandini, I am in a similar situation, my kid does the same thing in periodic intervals. I spoke to the paed, he gave a medicine for digestion, and asked me to give it to him before food, 3 times a day. So am going to start that, probably you could check with the paed for such digestive enzymes. Have not started medicating yet, will do it from today.