1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

DD wants to wear Rudhraksha!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Soldier, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Thank u Pammi.

Sorry for the belated reply. I think I have to repeat this to all who have stepped in here. Was very busy for the past few days and whatever time I could steal was devoted to giving fbs for other posts. Did not enter A-Z, Vowels and this one for replies for a long time.

I have brought ur fb to Sudha's notice and said once I get her the Rudrakhsha, she has to be careful abt the points u mentioned here.

Good day.

2. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Thank u TL dear,

Sorry for the belated reply. I think I have to repeat this to all who have stepped in here. Was very busy for the past few days and whatever time I could steal was devoted to giving fbs for other posts. Did not enter A-Z, Vowels and this one for replies for a long time.

Sudha's glad that many have voted in her favour and am getting her one shortly.

Bi ma.

3. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Thank u so much for ur fb.

Sudha is happy abt the positive responses and that am getting her one shortly.

Bi

4. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Thank u Vijji,

She did not have any purpose behind asking for one. But from the fbs gathered, I think I will get her the one that helps menstrual problems.

Thanks once again dear,

5. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Thank u Manaswini,

She is happy abt the positive response and happier that she is getting one shortly.

6. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Thank u Nats.

Like dhrishti, am not able to chat with u, Jaya and other mates at A-Z. Have to share the system with DH and DD. Sometimes, son comes on line. Hence am unable to bridge the gap. Today only giving replies to fbs. Most of the new threads getting missed. Not able to cope up with backlog!!!!!!!!!!!

Sudha loved ur fb and enjoyed it.

Shall definitely get her one shortly.

7. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Thank u Rai.

Shall definitely confirm before buying and also follow the associated rituals.

Thank u once again for the nice fb.