1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

daycare or creche in patna

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by Baishali, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Baishali

Baishali New IL'ite

Hi all,

I'm looking for a good hygienic daycare or creche centre in and around patna. help me to find a one which is very much apt for 10 months toddler.

Thanks in advance.

Baishali :cheers

2. JuhiAgarwal

JuhiAgarwal Senior IL'ite

Hello Baishali,

"Aastha Kids" is a good Day Care Center on Boring Road. This fairly new center is opposite the Indian Oil petrol pump. The address is Pushpanjali Bhawan, Boring Road, Patna - 800001. The contact numbers are (0612) 3267015 (Landline) and 9431033820 (Mobile).

I hope you find this piece of information useful and your 10-month old toddler finds a caring home.

~ Juhi.

3. JoyshreeGupta

JoyshreeGupta Senior IL'ite

Hello Baishali
    I too would like to chip in with the name of a play school. It is Shevlok Kids. The school is located in Khajpura, Akashbani Road, Sheikpura, Patna. You can give them a call at 93347-40528.
    Best wishes.

4. babycare

babycare New IL'ite

Baby care creche in kadam kuan location for the full day care solution for working parents.
    Whom require contact:7488021553