Day care for under 1 yr?

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares' started by dsouza, Oct 27, 2010.

1. jasgeorge

jasgeorge New IL'ite

dsouza

My friend's neighbour who is a babysitter also does not want to take in any more babies. I think there are just too many parents out there looking for babysitters these days. Anyway please try calling this number 016 6293391 or 5633 9609. I found it in the usj forum.
    All the best.

2. dsouza

dsouza New IL'ite

Phew! Thanks a ton Jas! I will call them up...

3. jasgeorge

jasgeorge New IL'ite

Hey Dsouza,
    I just met a friend staying in USJ 2 who is looking for a baby to take care. If you are still looking around for one please let me know and I can then forward her details to you.
    Jas

4. dsouza

dsouza New IL'ite

Thanks Jas..no need..I think I'll go with the ones above. They seem to be nice. Thanks a lot!!

5. preethiitech

preethiitech Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hey dsouza, how is things with you?

Have you settled down, with the new place, day care and other stuff?

Glad that you have found a day care center. SO, which do you like the best and post the day care that you have chosen.:)

6. dsouza

dsouza New IL'ite

Going around and seeing a couple of day cares, most of them are pretty similar.

They are either moms with kids of their own, and have some help either their own moms or a maid. They have a couple of travel cots (so the kids can have some quiet time or sleep), and some walkers, toys and some nursery rhymes. Some make meals, some dont. How many kids they can handle, depends on the ages of the kids. I think it's a great idea for women who are really interested in having kids around. It may be a lot of work but it's fun.

My son loves to watch and interact with other kids of all ages. He ignores adults. At every restaurant, mall or outing, he's fascinated by them. I'm still figuring out why. It's prob the way they laugh,scream,jump or run around. That's the primary reason I was looking out. So that he can interact with other kids, be silly and have fun :)

Settling down is still going to take time...Looks like our meet is postponed to next month..Let's plan one when everyone's back. Take care.