1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Daughters Punchline - Body parts

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by TomAndJerry, Jul 17, 2012.

1. TomAndJerry

TomAndJerry Bronze IL'ite

Last week my four year old daughter had to paste 'body parts' in her scrap book. For this we took all old newspapers and cut pictures of Salman khan, kareena kapoor and other pictures to get all body parts and pasted the same in scrap book.

Yesterday we were watching 'Polar express' in SonyPix and inbetween there was an ad of different movie, where in a nude man jumps on somebody and runs.

Looking at that my daughter told if his picture comes in newspaper we could it cut it!! Suddenly we did not understand, we (myself and hubby) asked what?? Why?

She said again, if his pictures come in newspaper we can use it for 'body parts'!!

2. zipzipzoomzoom

zipzipzoomzoom Gold IL'ite

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

It is a natural question by an innocent child. It is better to explain that such pictures are not published in newspapers. A drawn picture might be used only for learning anatomy of our body.

Viswa

4. TomAndJerry

TomAndJerry Bronze IL'ite

yes, I am always amazed at the innocence and purity of young mind. We would only be wondering why this ad came when we are watching a kids movie, but for a kid, there is nothing wrong in it. Because they think straight. But another thing that strikes me is her ability to relate things at the age of 5.