Dasa Sandhi Dosham

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by manjumnair, Aug 20, 2007.

1. lsubha

lsubha New IL'ite

Hi Hari Sir,

I am 31 now and we got a marriage proposal recently. My parents matched the horoscope and found that this matching fine initially. But recently we went for another suggestion from different astrologer and he said that both mine and boy's horoscope has Sadha Sandhi dosham. Kethu dasa is running for me till 2018 and for the boy Kethu dasa starts in 2016. So he has advised us to cancel this proposal.

But my parents and me are much worried and wondering if we have any pariharam to over come this Dasa dosam. Please provide your inputs. That will be a great help. Thanks.

2. dave08

dave08 New IL'ite

Hi lsubha,

FIrst and foremost, I believe its inappropriate to call dasa periods as doshams. Every single human being in this world will undergo different dasa's at different times of their life and there will be ups and downs in each dasa, even though the dasa lord may appear benefic as the yearly planetary transits and also the planetary positions in the natal chart has to be taken in account too. There's NO pariharam for dasha's for e.g. homas, the reason which I have explained before.

However, in Astrology, since Lord Ganesh is the overlord for Ketu, please do offer sincere prayers to Lord , Ganesh. Remember, this isn't a pariharam.

3. neethuk

neethuk New IL'ite

if there is dasa sandhi ie if girls venus dasa and boys mars dasa ends with in a gap of 1 month after 21 years ie on 2035 will this cause serious problem can they marry or should this proposal be not taken
    please reply

4. swamy24598

swamy24598 New IL'ite

discussions over or yet to continue????

5. neethuk

neethuk New IL'ite

please continue ... will dasa sandhi of girls venus and boys mars create danger for them

please reply...

6. neethuk

neethuk New IL'ite

hi sir,
    If there is dasa sandhi ie if girls venus dasa and boys mars dasa ends with in a gap of 1 month and 20 days after 21 years ie on 2035 will this cause serious problem for them ? can they marry or should this proposal be not taken.there is 7 porutham and papa samyam also.

please reply sir ...

7. RadhikaSD

RadhikaSD New IL'ite

Hi,

My friend and her husband got married in the same dasa (guru dasa for both). Its 1.5 years since they got married. Though they both dont have any big problems, they are not completely happy. So pls let me know that marrying in same dasa will be a problem for any couple or not. Also in another 8 months, her husband's dasa is getting changed. Will they be happy when both have different dasas? Btw their astrological matches are perfect and fine.

Sorry if my astrological understandings are totally wrong. Kindly explain.