1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dark skin/Tanning/Pigmentation Problems & Solutions/Remedies

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by anuchandu, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ndv

Ndv New IL'ite

How to get rid of a tan line

I live in Texas and I get a bad "t-shirt" tan so I have a tan line on my arms and at the neckline. Being sunny and nice most of the time here the tan does not go away like it did when I lived in a snowy state. I don't want to darken the lighter skin to match, I want to go back to the original color. I have a hard time wearing long sleeves in hot weather (which I know would be the easy solution). Is there anything I can do, home remedy or other, to help in fading the tan?

2. kirthi3

kirthi3 Junior IL'ite

Hi ladies,

My skin is wheatish normal skin.My problem is my body is in wheatish colour, but my face and neck are black.It is mainly due to sun exposure.That too,if I go out in sun, my face becomes very dark. In evening,not as black as in morning.It looks very ugly.

I don't know whether it is hyper pigmentation or tanning and also have dark spots due to pimple and dark in forehead, around nose and mouth.I have tried potato , tomato, oats, milk,mint and many other home remedies, nothing works for me.Only before few months started to use himalayas and lotus sunscreen lotions.

Please suggest me remedies which you guys were tried and got good result.
    Shall I goto a dermatologist or for skin peeling treatment, because it worries me a lot :drowning and feels inferior :hide:.Please help me.

Thanks
    kirthi

3. AiswaryaVickram

AiswaryaVickram New IL'ite

Hi,

Can you please suggest me with him some home remedies for Pimple marks,Pigmentation and face blemishes

Thanks
    Aishu

4. sasisnet

sasisnet New IL'ite

To remove the dark line you can mix turmeric with neem leaves and apply daily while bathing.

5. sarikagangasiri

sarikagangasiri New IL'ite

Please suggest how to get rid of skin tan

Hey all,

My skin was very gud before bt nw it has tanned a lot.Please suggest me some home made beauty tips:idea,So tat i can get rid of .

Regards,
    Sarika

6. shobanandha

shobanandha New IL'ite

Re: Remedy for pigmentation

I would recommend a proper skin care routine to u first and would recommend Artistry products from Amway.
    regards, shoba.

7. Sharmili Navab

Sharmili Navab Bronze IL'ite

Hi friends...:)
    I wanted you all to benefit from this home made herbal powder and face oil.
    I am living in Dubai...last time when I visited chennai my aunt recommended me about a lady who was beautician in her native place and before and now at chennai due to her son's work...she is at home preparing herbal face pack and face oil.

I bought both items in very good price which I cant get in stores or other commercial products...:hide:
    I started using this oil for dark skin around the neck... I have got a very good result:). If the darkness around neck has vanished than how about the dark circles under eyes...:spinI think this wud be more effective in softer areas it is working as fairness oil coz I applied the remaining oil on my face...:idea

I used the face pack powder for pigmentation, and for my daughter for pimple and small heat boils...it has reduced in a week time...I can see the difference in my skin tone this has made my skin firmer and brighter. Iam extremely happy to share with you all...:)

I trust that this wud help many of them.:thumbsup
    Contact number: 9524127972

8. rsmadras

rsmadras Bronze IL'ite

Re: almond oil good for fairness???

fresh lemon few drops + coconut oil few drops make a paste n apply for 3min on face n neck. it really works lik a bleach.
    as lemon may cause cold problem remove it sooner.
    wash with basin powder always for home remedies.

9. shaneesangel

shaneesangel New IL'ite

Mix Honey with lemon/lime juice and apply on the face and wash after it dries. Lemon and Lime work as natural bleach.

Hope u find it useful.
    thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
  10. ruks83

ruks83 New IL'ite

Re: Natural ways to lighten your skin

hi,
    My wife used cucumber juice+sandlewood+ksthuri+lemon juice at night as a pimple,pimple dark mks remover is it ok??will it work.now its 2days.seems nothing changed.

Hope u will help me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.