1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dark skin/Tanning/Pigmentation Problems & Solutions/Remedies

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by anuchandu, Apr 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anuchandu

anuchandu New IL'ite

hi friends,
    i recently bought almond oil as i heard it effectively softens,nourishes,bleaches facial skin.i want to know if i can mix this oil wid anything else for better results or just massage this oil into face ?????pls help me..i hav dark complexion..as its summer now its getting tanned..so pls suggest me..
    lov
    anu:wave

sowmyakiru likes this.

2. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

Re: almond oil good fer fairness???

dear anu,
    u must be happy that ur dark, u know the amount of problem fair people face, they have black heads which look like mustard in curd rice,mr sri's quote, then they easily tan and burn, their skin can get sunburnt very badly, and i could add many, but be the dusky beauty that ur, god has given u wonderful complexion according to the region knowing the sun can scorch he made skin to face it, now coming to almond oil, it is a very good nourisher, so go ahead and use it as it is, or dilute to suite ur requirement..first i want u to get rid of this complex, which is a age old disease of india, our ancestors fell for their color britishers i mean and lost a lot, hope been on help sunkan

Meenakshii and nidhijoshi like this.
  3. shobabu

shobabu New IL'ite

Remedy for pigmentation

Hi....
    Is there any home remedy for pigmentation on the face.I understand laser treatment can be done but any side effects?Any info on this will be welcome.
    Thanks
    have a great day
    Shobha

4. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Re: Remedy for pigmentation

HI,

You can try this:make a paste of fresh mint leaves and apply for atleast1 week , to see a visible change...

Regards,
    usha

1 person likes this.
  5. anuchandu

anuchandu New IL'ite

Re: almond oil good for fairness???

thanx a lot frend fer ur suggestion..actually i am not very intrested in fair complexion..even my parents,relatives and frends like me very much..they say i have very good features though dark..but i have a boyfriend...he is completely fair...he loves me too much..my parents know about it and r ok wid it as he is good and he comes home often...but at his home parents dint like me as i dont match his color..they r saying like wat is the need fer u to marry such a girl wen ur so good looking..they never saw me but just knowing my complexion is dark.. so they r assuming ..i felt extremely hurt wen he told me..never in my life i worried about my color..i am liked by all for my good nature..now to win their hearts i am making a samll attempt as he is very loving towards me and i love him too very much..come wat may he will marry me but i want them to like me wen they see me in future..if i stay at home fer two days without going into sun i regain my complexion which is nt too dark..my neck and hands are wheatish but i am completely prone to tan so get tanned easily..i take things positively but im nt able to take this one..i really appreciate ur thinking..thanks lots fer ur reply..
    lov
    anu...:) :)

6. hariniuma

hariniuma New IL'ite

Re: Remedy for pigmentation

Hi,

I have tried most the home remedies for pigmentation... i planned to go fr laser this year.. anyways i shall give a try again with the mint paste .. thanks

7. hariniuma

hariniuma New IL'ite

Re: almond oil good for fairness???

Hi Anu,

i heard from some where that almonds improve the skin colour.... i donno if the oil does. try thsi out soak few almonds overnite and make a paste and apply on to yr face this may imrpove complexion.. am trying this at present.

Hope this helps you:)

8. anuranjani

anuranjani Guest

how to remove strech mark and dark line

hai frenz

this is anu.. i m blessed wit 4 months female baby., i m involving in modelling and i m a sw engineer... i got a dark straight line in my lower abdomen and some strech mark after my delivery.. can anyone help me to remove tat or suggest me a cream.. ow give a home made remedy for tat... i met doctor he suggested me a cream.. but it wasnt worked out..

9. Kavta

Kavta Senior IL'ite

Re: how to remove strech mark and dark line

If you can find cocoabutter moisturiser then it will serve your purpose to 60% or so. Even my sister is having that problem and she is using cocoabutter moisturiser. If you cant find it then try to apply Olive oil untill you find more better way.Even she is also searching for some better thing but r8 now she have been using cocoabutter from past 6months and we found those stretch marks :) disappearing.

10. Huma

Huma Silver IL'ite

Re: how to remove strech mark and dark line

try using bio-oil

bye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.