1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

dark patches after bleach .. help pls ..

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by mrkdurga, Oct 11, 2012.

1. mrkdurga

mrkdurga Junior IL'ite

today for the first time i used the oxy bleach available in the market . i used it as per the instructions given .. after i washed i found some dark patches in my face :( .. i dint face this prob when i got the bleach dont in parlour . is there any way to make this dark patches go away immediately or atlease in a day ??? can we apply any face packs like banjara's papaya face pack after bleach ??? some one please do reply ..

2. sapnaHYD

sapnaHYD Gold IL'ite

Once it happened to my friend long back (with fem bleach), she applied besan flour for 10 mins and washed it..the black patch became light..and after 1 hour just washed with besan flour again.by evening it became normal anyway..

3. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

a great pack to apply after bleaching is aroma magic glossy pack.. try using it... from now itself to see if it can repair damage.. but i dont think bleaching reaally suits your skin... or you kept it for more time than was said in the pack?

4. aminroop

aminroop IL Hall of Fame

hey dont apply more chemicals over it. jus give it some time. ideally all bleaches say u aint supposed to even use soap to wash ur face upto 6 hrs or so. so whatever u do do it after that time period.