1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dark Eye Circles and wrinkles

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by dale91, Mar 16, 2010.

1. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

:) Do you have dark eye circles and wrinkles on your eyes? many people experience that and i think im no exception but what stuff do you take? what do you apply? share some thoughts here :)

2. Riyaa

Riyaa New IL'ite

Hi friend,
    Thanks for starting this discussion. I'm a little convinced that I'm not the only being on this earth with this problem. I have crossed 35 years of age, look a little younger for my age, look fit physically too. But the dark circles around my eyes are too bad for the past six months or so.... Almost everyone who sees me notices it and asks me about it, which is embarrasing.
    There are some threads in IL, discussing the remedies for undereye darkcircles. Everday I apply something or the other following suggestions from there, it gets a little lighter, but never vanishes completely. I don't know what else could be done about this. I doubt if it'll completely go, once we get it. Let me know if you find out a really working remedy.
    Riyaa.

3. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Hello Riyaa,

I have some great stuff on dark eyes circles:
    One of the great against dark circles home remedies is the Chamomile. This flower that possesses immense curative also comes in handy for those pesky bags under his eyes. Directly you can drink tea daily or fasting, but soaking a gauze or cotton in a little cold chamomile tea and rub your dark circles with him, allowing the liquid to dry by itself. Desinflamantes properties of this plant will do the rest.
    DIRECTIONS:apply two sachets of tea or Chamomile previously moistened eyes on for twenty minutes. Its application can reduce inflammation and therefore reduces the bags, although obviously its duration is tentative because it does not eliminate them.

4. Ooviya

Ooviya Platinum IL'ite

HI,

What about garnier and himalaya products for this problem? did any one used it?

5. Riyaa

Riyaa New IL'ite

Hi Dale,
    Thankyou for suggesting a natural remedy. This is the first time I'm hearing about this. I did a little browsing about it. Looks like this tea is common in US and has a lot of good effects. I don't know where it is available in Chennai. I will find out and give it a try, and get back to you with the results.
    Riyaa.

6. mrinals

mrinals New IL'ite

Dear friend,
    Here are some tried out treatments for dark under eye circles & wrinkles. Grate a raw potato,tie in a thin muslin cloth, make two pouches and cover the eyes with that.keep for 15 minutes.Dab some almond oil around the eyes and massage in small circular motions with your ring finger, softly. cucumber can also be used just like potato.Another method is put shahanaz or jovees eye kajal liberally on your eyes at bed time. And watch the miracle after one month.

7. dale91

dale91 Senior IL'ite

Here are some other simple home remedies:
    * Rose water is considered to be a natural coolant for the body and has been an old home remedy for generations. Apply two to three drops of rose water on a cotton ball and gently massage on the affected area of the eye for five to six minutes. You will see the result in two to three weeks. This method is considered to be one of the most effective cures for dark circles.
    * A mixture of almond oil/ olive oil (which one is available) and honey should be applied on the affected area every night before bedtime. You will see a remarkable improvement in two to three weeks.
    * mix aloe vera pulp two slices cucumber and apply it over your eyes for half an hour.

hope you'll get some great results as i did...:thumbsup