1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dark and hard skin on fingers and toes...

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by rkgurbani, Mar 21, 2013.

1. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Since two weeks, I noticed the skin on my fingers and toes seems dark. At first I thought maybe it was due to sun exposure, but the skin dark and getting hard and dry...kind of dead cells. Only the skin on these areas is like this, but my hands and arms and legs have a smooth skin.

Can anyone suggest any remedies?

Thanks

2. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

in the warmwater, add three spoons of coconut oil. and soak your feet inside for 15 mts. Then just wipe the water with a soft towel and don;t walk for next 30 mts. it will help you. It did to me.
    Morning time i apply SEBAMED foot cream.

1 person likes this.
  3. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Nijasav for the prompt reply. I will surely try this.

4. angelvoice

angelvoice Gold IL'ite

Twice a week, soak feet in warm water and shampoo and gently scrub off dead cells with a pumice stone or foot brush. apply a moisturizer and put on socks. Make sure you are not allergic to your footwear. Wear sunscreen while going out. For fingers apply a sugar scrub on hands twice a week to exfoliate (mix sugar and any oil). Make sure you are not allergic to dish-wash soap or other products. Apply sunscreen when going out :)

3 people like this.
  5. manayay14

manayay14 New IL'ite

goodone ... very helpful

6. Desidivi

Desidivi Junior IL'ite

Before sleeping, scrub your feet and palms with ridge gourd loofah and warm water. After that, rub some coconut oil on to the feet and palms. But remember, this should be the last activity of the day. As I didn't like the patches of coconut oil on my bedsheet/clothes, I used parachute summer fresh body lotion. I recommend you use any product with coconut oil/milk. After a few days, see the difference. Your feet and palms will be smoother, fairer and softer.